Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich
code:
[a-z]
  |
[a-z]
I fly in the matrix, who am I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6aLYguRSIE

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich

Wrong. I come from a notorious family.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
The aristocrats

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a kardashian?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Neo

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

Hi Fly, I'm dad

google THIS

A white guy

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich
you all did not guess the right answer, I’m sorry

the answer is I’m the eagle family. we all have the same last name, but different first names. were identified by our middle name, much like in mib.

can anyone guess who I work for?

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
national audubon society

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Big Eagle no doubt

SulfurMonoxideCute

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

High

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

unidef freeman posted:

we all have the same last name, but different first names. were identified by our middle name, much like in mib.

new hover text??

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
complete ("a-z") and parallel(two of them parallel to each other) knowledge of all things = oracle.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Danny Wegman

Manifisto

two phone books joined together with some kind of rod or strap and the phone books can fly by sort of flapping around and also they are digital phone books in the matrix

sb hermit

toasters with wings! or any other of those wacky things in those old windows 3.x screensavers

UberCereals

I LIKE BEING SHITTY TO PEOPLE BECAUSE I AM INSECURE AND UNINTELLIGENT, PLEASE VALIDATE MY BULLSHIT BECAUSE BEING AN ASSHOLE IS MY ONLY REAL PERSONALITY TRAIT
Why not smoke ze H?

That's the only way to un-akira and because 20 years later be ALL POWERFUL

- the one.

UberCereals

I LIKE BEING SHITTY TO PEOPLE BECAUSE I AM INSECURE AND UNINTELLIGENT, PLEASE VALIDATE MY BULLSHIT BECAUSE BEING AN ASSHOLE IS MY ONLY REAL PERSONALITY TRAIT

el dorito posted:

toasters with wings! or any other of those wacky things in those old windows 3.x screensavers

Wot, ascii?

I want a roflcopter screensaver. Shame about roflcopter vietcong session. Has anyone SEEN IT

I need it.

[edit]
I have it.

wooooooooooooooo!
[/edit]

UberCereals fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Jan 23, 2019

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich
National security agency

Can you guess who I am?

One clue, my name begins with an f, my middle name is j, and my last name is eagle

----------------

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

two phone books joined together with some kind of rod or strap and the phone books can fly by sort of flapping around and also they are digital phone books in the matrix

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich
Every time you look at the Nsa logo, you see me - who am I?

----------------

Manifisto

freedom j. eagle, special operative, also private eye if you have a lot of money or legs that go up to here [indicates]

ty nesamdoom!

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich

Manifisto posted:

freedom j. eagle, special operative, also private eye if you have a lot of money or legs that go up to here [indicates]

Frederick j Eagle. A man like him saved my life, do you know him?

Cut. Scene. I want an Emmy

----------------

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

the "j" stands for "just a cotton-picking minute you freedom-hating commie bastard, you're not welcome here"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

unidef freeman posted:

Frederick j Eagle. A man like him saved my life, do you know him?

Cut. Scene. I want an Emmy

I think you need to be a lot more inclusive to get that Emmy. Like the sopranos, you just have to stop at the exact