Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Jack Trades posted:

Characters in Sandrock are great. The only ones I actively dislike are Pen and Yan.

Miguel sucks rear end too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Phobeste posted:

i don't care what the game says about elsie she is no more than 14 years old. get her out of here. insane way to write a character

Apparently she magically ages up if you romantically pursue her

So even better you've now groomed a child to become your partner

Just not a good look all around

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Cooper constantly making GBS threads on Mayor Trudy every time there's a town hall is funny

Cooper for Mayor

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I've been trying to date Grace and we are full hearts but she rejects me still. I assume there's something locked behind the story progression I haven't got to yet so I will just keep plugging along and rejecting the other nerds who like me. Heidi, Qi, Venti, and Unsuur all rejected so far.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I feel bad about murdering the desert penguins but I need that leather

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Does farming ever get less tedious than having to do everything square by square with the little animation each time?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

finally, I can enslave the Boxing Jacks

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Zesty posted:

That feels like it’s meant as goals for multiple playthroughs. Like the Harvest Goddess in old Harvest Moon games.

I cannot imagine playing through 100+ hours of Sandrock multiple times to see different content, oof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Smartwatch only and it's only microtransacations and all marriage candidates are obtained via gacha