Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Connoisseur
Oct 2, 2010

"Every minute we waste could be the difference between a soldier goin' home alive or goin' home in a bag."
Love too falsely accuse Higgins of doing crimes.

One nice quality-of-life improvement I'm thankful for is the Sort All function with storage. It's like quick-stack in Terraria but it effects every storage container on the lot regardless of proximity, which makes maintaining an empty inventory a lot smoother. Also, the crafting stations pull from that same storage pool which is doubly nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Connoisseur
Oct 2, 2010

"Every minute we waste could be the difference between a soldier goin' home alive or goin' home in a bag."
Horses are incredibly good. Once you unlock horse rental via a quest in the summer you should start using them immediately. Riding is fast as heck and allows you to still do a bunch of interactions (talking, harvesting) on horseback.

Connoisseur
Oct 2, 2010

Something that took a while for me to notice was that you can access any chest from a single one. There are arrows next to the chest name at the top and it lets you pick whichever chest you want and take items. For example, you can put an empty chest next to the assembly station and pick from anywhere in your storage if you can stomach using the dropdown menu every time. The list is not completely alphabetized for me for some reason, which is an annoyance.