Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
all the bachelors look like that got swirlied in highschool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

hopefully it won't have that absolutely garbage dungeon/underground stuff

or a stamina meter

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

the all important question is, however

do you have a stamina bar outside for no apparent reason again

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

How good is Portia now? Is it still glitchy?

the main big thing with portia is it really does feel like the early unity engine game that it is, which is... not great. if you can stomach that it's fine and I assume sandrock has infinitely more production value given the team has more experience from the get go, but yeesh.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

The chill honestly starts to lean more into tedium for me. Running through samey environments dropkicking rocks for six seconds a piece starts to get grating pretty fast.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Gully Foyle posted:

I just started and I just wanted to know if anything is missable in the game by going slowly or not doing all the commissions - don't want the game to feel like completing chores.

belatedly, there is no known calendar missable stuff, the game runs more so on (generously) timed sidequests when you start them, which are bread crumbs appropriately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

the weapons are all effectively the same. i see a lot of people hype up greatswords or whatev