Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
So the present I made for the Day of the Bright Sun celebration got me 10 rep with everyone! Then the I did the festival itself and I think a holiday like this is gonna build the opposite of good will among the community. Also I found out you can plain rear end challenge Huggins to a fist fight so that was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Perestroika posted:

Diving down into the Abandoned Ruins is quite the adventure. It poses so many questions about the ancient Portians. Who were they? What did they do in this place? What secrets did they bury here? And especially, why were they so loving fond of tennis?! :argh:

Tennis is great, you should get into it.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Considering how much more money you can make by not doing your presumed occupation I can't help but assume that the free cities alliance may very well be taking my rear end for a ride.

Well time to unload 5 buses I built by hand for a commission that won't pay for 30 square feet of yard space. I wonder how much Higgins shells out to actually live in town...

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I've kinda hit a bottleneck where too many people want crap that needs rubber to make and my only source seems to be chests in the Breach for a pittance or the mixed junk pile out by Eufaula for scrap, am I missing a better spot for it? I'm still in the first month and building that tram car for Justice right now.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Why is Geegler President not a eligible bachelor?!

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

GotLag posted:

He already has a girlfriend, pay attention to the title screen

I keep getting Logan on a ram or a buffalo or whatever his ride is. One time I think it was somebody driving a wagon?

Anyway I am crushed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Pen will freely admit later on that he offers the combat tutorial as an excuse to beat random people up, there are multiple weird jerks in Sandrock.