Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvW8riX9wEo

Notorious R.B.G. is about to D - I - E

pour a 40 out for the shorty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

she dead

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
more sex pests for the supreme court i guess

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

more sex pests for the supreme court i guess

Congrats on your future nomination

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

love to desperately cling to power until the day that death finally claws my fingers off the mortal coil with a crowbar, at the most disastrous time for an entire country

much respect to a real one

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

man i did not remember tracy morgan in this

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6e_rGWbFqs

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Unapologetic and unironically, take my energy Ruth.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lol people got mad when Obama asked her to retire

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

He probably shouldn't have called her a "dusty old crone" with "the angel of death shadowing her every step"; in retrospect.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

It's never too late to accept christ until it's too late and it's getting too late for RBG because she is made of pipe cleaners and tumors

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
da libz think they're lionizing her but they're really draining her life energy to make all these biopics and coffee mugs and shirts and books and whatever to profit off of her decaying husk

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSRTx3jg4RA
:allears:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the handsomest woman on television.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

this is how she cracked her ribs

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Uncle Wemus posted:

She, and they, played themselves. B-Eezy knew what up.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this is how she cracked her ribs

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Siljmonster posted:

Congrats on your future nomination

I'm not owned!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

RIP to a real one

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Her inability to accept her own death reminds me of George R R Martin

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
What a shameful country we live in where an 85 year old woman with cancer has to keep working.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

actually if you'll join me up my own rear end in a top hat, you'll see that that's actually a good thing for this country because

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Former DILF posted:

actually if you'll join me up my own rear end in a top hat, you'll see that that's actually a good thing for this country because

she cracked her rib so she could stick her head up her own rear end in a top hat

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Thanks Hillary.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Judakel posted:

Thanks Hillary.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

she's been dead for at least a week

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
enjoy hell ruth!!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

when she finally kicks it the wailing and gnashing of teeth from low-level functionaries in dc will be deafening

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It owns that even if you elect a huge number of left wing politicians the right can just go to the supreme court they have stacked and get it all shut down because it doesn't match a 200 year old document

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jose posted:

It owns that even if you elect a huge number of left wing politicians the right can just go to the supreme court they have stacked and get it all shut down because it doesn't match a 200 year old document

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

lol if you expect the constitution to survive the coming civil war

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Larry Parrish posted:

lol if you expect the constitution to survive the coming civil war

Americans are too fat, stupid and lazy to fight another civil war

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jose posted:

Americans are too fat, stupid and lazy to fight another civil war

He who controls the tendies controls America.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Lmao if she had retired under Obama, Mitch would have stalled just like he did with Garland and the democrats would have rolled over and exposed their bellies just like they did with Garland and we'd already have another racist rapist on the Court.

RBG nailing her withered talons to her Supreme Court perch is simultaneously the most pathetic and effective thing that's been done by democrats in the past decade.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

fdr tried to force the justices to retire once they turned 70 but americans being the loving idiots they are shot that down laffo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Slamhound posted:

Lmao if she had retired under Obama, Mitch would have stalled just like he did with Garland and the democrats would have rolled over and exposed their bellies just like they did with Garland and we'd already have another racist rapist on the Court.

RBG nailing her withered talons to her Supreme Court perch is simultaneously the most pathetic and effective thing that's been done by democrats in the past decade.

This is the denial stage.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I heard the last thing she said before she croaked was "maga"... Pretty hosed up if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

HerraS posted:

fdr tried to force the justices to retire once they turned 70 but americans being the loving idiots they are shot that down laffo

their young people are our old people and they still suck rear end, time to try again