Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Stand up and be counted, fans of teams who did their best to keep the Patriots out of the Super Bowl, not so fast Texans, Colts, Chiefs, Bears, Bills, Jets, Vikings, Bills again, Packers, Jets again, Chargers and the Chiefs again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Ground floor of a good thread.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
LIONS

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Technically no team can say they beat the Patriots, or Rams, this year.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hello

hey

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Ehud posted:

hello

hey

Borderline because you also lost to them, but I'll allow it.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Fins up hopefully Rams posters will be welcome here in a couple weeks.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Posting here because my team did not lose to the Patriots in 2019, which is just as good

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
My team purt a rather satisfying hurting on the Patriots this year at Ford Field.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Hello

We killed them OP

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

VJeff posted:

Borderline because you also lost to them, but I'll allow it.

it counts because the win was hilarious IMO

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The Lions beat the Patriots at Ford Field and then lost to the Rams at Ford Field, cancel the Super Bowl this poo poo's been decided already

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Posting from the future shortly after the Super Bowl

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Play posted:

Posting from the future shortly after the Super Bowl

Just so you know I'm going to have to ask you to edit this post into an apology if the Rams don't win.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Hello, playoff-era thread I can feel good about posting in (for once).

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Chris James 2 posted:

Posting here because my team did not lose to the Patriots in 2019, which is just as good

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Unlike the fraud Chiefs and Chargers, the Steelers held the mighty Tom Brady to 10 points, and ended the game on a redzone stop on 4th down

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I still can't believe that Detroit beat New England this year and I got to watch it live on my television. I think it was the best, most complete game I've ever seen them play and no one can ever take that away from me.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

drat, wish I could post in this thread.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Unlike the fraud Chiefs and Chargers, the Steelers held the mighty Tom Brady to 10 points, and ended the game on a redzone stop on 4th down

We are the true heroes

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

WinnebagoWarrior posted:

We are the true heroes

gently caress the Steelers, but, these things are true.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
the bengals showed up to the field but the patriots were scared and forfeited the game, it feels good to be the mighty football bengals

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Hi

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The Eagles beat the Patriots in the year of our lord 2018 in the most important game on the NFL calendar.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

God that ruled. I'm gonna hold onto that memory until our next Super Bowl win in 2038.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
'Sup.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Tits up. I got us winning the bowl next year.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a yard away from tying them on a hail mary to kevin white, would have been the second-funniest way for the patriots to blow it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Chris James 2 posted:

:same:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Hello

We killed them OP

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

pretty sure the texans won that game and definitely didn't lose in an embarrassing fashion

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Hello

We killed them OP

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

R.D. Mangles posted:

a yard away from tying them on a hail mary to kevin white, would have been the second-funniest way for the patriots to blow it

Kirios posted:

pretty sure the texans won that game and definitely didn't lose in an embarrassing fashion

You guys are skatin' out on the thin end of the pond right now. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

You have no power over me

Kirios posted:

Pretty sure BOB didn't fail to call timeout on a questionable reception that the Pats did a hurryup offense to avoid a review then give a weak explanation for why after it resulted in a TD in a game they lost by a TD