Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I like the contrast between the totally hot young Fujita and old fujita being a lovely old man who watches tv at 2 am in his underpants while eating cheap ramen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Honestly these were probably some of the best episodes in the entire show so far. Maybe I'm just getting used to the show not being about art forgery, but the space episode was emotional without being overbearing or silly, and the statue repair episode was genuinely hilarious. Hopefully it keeps it up!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
This simul must live on!

https://cytu.be/r/kotori

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Not only did we get a watch episode, but we got an episode with young Fujita. Godlike show :worship:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

This week we had both a gallery and a fake! Wow!!!

What's going to happen in the two parter next week?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
two episodes of temple-raiding in an exotic land with treacherous natives!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

:negative:

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Starting in 5 minutes!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Decent eps. The drama actually worked out for the most part because it had space to breathe. I like that Fujita got owned by complete bullshit from the psychic, and I'm in love with Charlie.

Three episodes next week! Episode 25 didn't air on TV apparently, and after that is a two-parter so we'll be watching all of that at once.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

When is CRANB coming back

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Really good set of episodes this week. I'm glad for the addition of Fujita's daughter to the cast, although I'm sad to see the OP go. The new one isn't bad though.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

THe gay son ep was really good. But unfortunately we have to pay for that with another Ramos episode next week.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Fujita drank Ramos' piss.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

This was the strangest piece of art yet: a good Ramos episode.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

That was a good art world revenge story, which I don't think I've seen done before. Good week!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Ep 33 had a really good art style and was a good departure from our regular plots. I can't believe theres' only four episodes left!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Episode 35 had a style that I feel like I've seen before. Can anyone figure out the staff on this ep?

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Gallery Fake Finale stream starting in a few minutes!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Well that was a neat show. Uneven in a bunch of spots, but we practically hit almost every genre too, from crime procedurals to Indiana Jones tomb raiding to Lupin-esque capers so you never really know what kind of episode you're gonna get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I finally finished this show...two weeks late! This was a fun show, I'm glad I impulsively decided to do a simulwatch of it. I would be fine if this was one of those 10000 episode shows that went on forever honestly...it seems like the world of art has no limit to me. I hope someone translates more of the manga someday!