Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

SamuraiFoochs posted:

My prediction is that somehow Dean will be in the final four. Nothing at all will come of it.

The ARMBAR predictions aren't due yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My prediction is Kevin Owens and/or Sami Zayn return in the Rumble. They will both have 0 eliminations and last less than 10 minutes before being eliminated.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
My prediction is that Baron Corbin (the wrestler) will be the quickest elimination in the Men's Rumble.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
They are going to do open roof to start the show and it will be beautiful and warm.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Quasipox posted:

My prediction is that good boy Finn will finally vanquish THE BEAST BRRRRRROOOOOCKKKK LESSSSSSSSNNARRR

:unsmith: It could happen

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Braun is going to win by flipping over the ring and eliminating everyone

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Elias has a concert instead of participating in the actual rumble match, making up snooty lyrics about everyone who gets eliminated.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
look forward to winning this

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

LOL if Randy Orton wins again, just LOL

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
A couple of drunk-rear end dudes chant for AEW when The Revival show up in the rumble

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
I predict that the golf cart used to carry the big guys breaks down.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I answered No Contest for all the Takeover things cause I forgot about this.

The eventual winner of the Men's will be a babyface and get a bad pop because Who Could Care About This Match

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm not gonna be looking for this so take some screenshots if it happens

300 level has people but it turns out WWE wasn't even selling the seats north of 106/138

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

These are all the predictions I found in thread, lmk if I'm missing yours. I'll be editing this post with all bonus points.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i predict the entire 300 level and all seats north of sections 107/137 will be tarped off

0 points

Vaguido posted:

Okay, all in on it then.

Becky and Charlotte will be doing a Bret/Luger and fall out at the same time, and both will be declared the winner.

I think the three way is happening and there's no real comfortable way of doing it without booking it like Charlotte being handed another opportunity that isn't deserved unless she wins the rumble. Simultaneously, Becky should absolutely be winning the rumble if she isn't winning the belt. A double winner finish fixes both of these issues and makes the women's rumble all the more exciting.

0 points

Junpei Hyde posted:

Curt Hawkins will eliminate Braun Strowman

0 points

Aphrodite posted:

Lita will do her moonsault and injure herself.

0 points

Endless Mike posted:

I predict Titus O'Neal will overact trying not to slip at the bottom of the ramp

2 Points! (one because it was kind of obvious but one more because I laughed at the prediction)

Senerio posted:

I predict that Ronda will screw Becky over in her title match leading to the predictable outcome of Becky stealing Carmella's spot to win.

0 points!

Cavauro posted:

The 13th entry into the men's royal rumble is Samoa Joe

0 points (#8)

Incessant Excess posted:

My bonus prediction is that the Brock match will be under 10 minutes.

2 points

IcePhoenix posted:

My actual bonus prediction is that Mustafa Ali will be the men's Ironman.

0 points (even though he spent the most time actually in the ring)

Jerusalem posted:

Submitted. My bonus prediction is that Ali eliminates Samoa Joe who loses his poo poo and destroys Ali ala Undertaker/Maven, and Ali will get an Elimination Chamber spot out of it.

0 points (I thought this was a really good one too)

TV Zombie posted:

The Results of the Men's Royal Rumble will be screwy and lead to a three way main event at Wrestlemania.

0 Points

Maigius posted:

Gold dust will eliminate someone. Xpac will show up and not be bood

0 points

TTBF posted:

My prediction is that a fan is gonna try to run into the ring at some point and will get kicked out as a result. I'm making no claims as to if they'll get to the ring.

0 points

Petit Gregory posted:

I predict R-Truth's dance break will last for 7 seconds before inevitably getting eliminated.

0 Points (lol)

bradzilla posted:

My prediction is Kevin Owens and/or Sami Zayn return in the Rumble. They will both have 0 eliminations and last less than 10 minutes before being eliminated.

0 Points

ThePariah posted:

My prediction is that Baron Corbin (the wrestler) will be the quickest elimination in the Men's Rumble.

0 points

Fentry posted:

Braun is going to win by flipping over the ring and eliminating everyone

0 points

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Elias has a concert instead of participating in the actual rumble match, making up snooty lyrics about everyone who gets eliminated.

0 points

Jetfire posted:

A couple of drunk-rear end dudes chant for AEW when The Revival show up in the rumble

0 points

McStabby posted:

I predict that the golf cart used to carry the big guys breaks down.

0 points!

Go RV! posted:

I answered No Contest for all the Takeover things cause I forgot about this.

The eventual winner of the Men's will be a babyface and get a bad pop because Who Could Care About This Match

0 points (Seth got a good pop!)

nonrev posted:

I predict they will recreate the Eddie Guerrero/Lesnar championship match with Finn as Eddie and Strowman as Goldberg running interference.

0 Points

Xerzes posted:

I predict Daniel Cormier will be seen in the crowd and acknowledged by WWE.

0 points

super macho dude posted:

I predict the running time for this ppv will go past 7 hours.

0 points

SamuraiFoochs posted:

My prediction is that somehow Dean will be in the final four. Nothing at all will come of it.

0 points!

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jan 28, 2019

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I said the stadium would be open but it looks like I already lost. It was supposed to be nice this weekend but a cold front came in. Please don't look at the weather and see what I consider a coldfront you'll get mad.

E: Oh I just saw a roof shot, it's open on the preshow, I'm still alive.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rick posted:

Please don't look at the weather and see what I consider a coldfront you'll get mad.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yeah I'd loving die.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Two people got some extra bonus points, good job!

Waiting on Seth's time for the last prop so standings will probably have to wait until tomorrow, but Infidel Castro will be the winner as the only one to break 100 (next closest is currently CarlCX at 92)

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jan 28, 2019

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I didn’t say in the rumble so there’s still a chance she did it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my prediction was extremely difficult and i came within 5 spaces, therefore should get 5 points. this will make up for ember moon being in the royal rumble the longest but wwe wanting it to be natalya so they lied about the times.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Cavauro posted:

my prediction was extremely difficult and i came within 5 spaces, therefore should get 5 points. this will make up for ember moon being in the royal rumble the longest but wwe wanting it to be natalya so they lied about the times.

I'll compromise and give you the point value it would have been worth and subtract how many spots you were off by, if you'd like.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Boy i did real bad this time.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think I got the main show winners. I don’t remember what the questions were.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

I'll compromise and give you the point value it would have been worth and subtract how many spots you were off by, if you'd like.

Rude

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I was positive my bonus was going to happen :sigh:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Answer doc is HERE

Infidel Castro 104
CarlCX 92
Lowtax 90
ShakeZula 89
Veryslightlymad 89
McStabby 88
Chris James 2 88
Aphrodite 86
TV Zombie 86
Wazzu 86
Erainor 86
Petit Gregory 85
TTBF 85
chaoslord 84
Raskolnikov38 84
Procrastinator 84
Endless Mike 83
Quasipox 82
Jerusalem 82
Xerzes 81
Fentry 81
Smoking Crow 79
ThePariah 77
SamuraiFoochs 77
Venomous 77
IcePhoenix 77
DarkstarIV 76
jesus WEP 75
Vaguido 74
Insertnamehere31 73
Styliferous 73
D.N. Nation 73
Junpei Hyde 72
nonrev 72
Netsky 71
Senerio 71
TheRico 70
TheJunkyardGod 69
Cavauro 69
achillesforever6 69
Maigius 67
Jetfire 67
Evil Canadian 67
uncurable mlady 65
herculon 65
Wandler20 64
Action Shakespeare 60
21 Hoot Salute 60
Baron Corbin 60
Incessant Excess 60
AntiDepressor 58
Buzzsaw 58
a_m_a_t 58
Cage Kicker 57
Go RV! 56
projecthalaxy 56
Eltoasto 54
Abroham Lincoln 54
super macho dude 53
Liquid Communism 53
GenericMartini 53
Metalocalypse 52
lockhq 51
Wintermutant 51
stone cold 64 51
bradzilla 50
BlackCircle 48
GeneX 46
reignofevil 45
Numero6 43
karmicknight 43
NilkNarf 41
Namtab 41

Toalpaz posted:

look forward to winning this
Toalpaz 34
fluffy bunnies 34
Rick 28
Peanut President 26
JesusIsTehCool 26

And your updated top ten in the overall standings, with three PPVs to go!

Aphrodite 460
Fentry 429
Chris James 2 424
Senerio 420
Veryslightlymad 417
IcePhoenix 415
Jerusalem 402
Raskolnikov38 402
Junpei Hyde 400
Erainor 399

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jan 28, 2019

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

gently caress :negative:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Had such high hopes after NXT :(

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I'm not happy with how "How many people will be credited with eliminating Nia Jax?" ended up being scored, but I can't argue against the logic.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Aphrodite posted:

I'm not happy with how "How many people will be credited with eliminating Nia Jax?" ended up being scored, but I can't argue against the logic.

Neither am I, if I'm being honest (I picked one). But I always tell people that have questions about the questions to be as literal as possible and it would be unfair otherwise even though nobody that got it right would have guessed that's how they'd get it.

Also I hosed up my formulas in the overall standings but it's fixed now. Standings didn't change much but the points are a bit lower.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I got every single prop bet wrong except Alistair Black showing up. Also quite a few of the matches. I did forget Takeover was on the prediction as well, that buoyed me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nice.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Who wrote their name down as lowtax

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Smoking Crow posted:

Richard Kyanka

BlackCircle
Oct 21, 2005

I did Nazi that butt coming
Oof. I dropped the ball hard on this one. I did alright for Takeover but I had some bad picks for the Rumble matches.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Smoking Crow posted:

if it's not lowtax himself then someone is committed to the gimmick because he's predicted in everything after summerslam

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I knew I did well with the Orton at #29 prop bet, but drat.

I didn't even know I got the Iron Man time correct until just now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wow, only 3 PPVs left to completely gently caress up and drop completely out of the Top 10!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
literally forgot to hit the "Submit" button so please just give me 20% of the available points as that seems to be the usual rate i get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
you didn't give me points for my prop bet