Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
This looks interesting. Are those charging attacks worth deliberately trying to set up or are they just a nice bonus if the situation happens to allow for it?

I suggest you don't use timg though because having to resize all the images is kind of a drag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

dotchan posted:

Huh, I thought the regular images were a bit big and took up too much space, but if you think not resizing them is more convenient, then I'll do that instead.

They're fine for me full-size, though of course for others it might be different. Generally though I've seen (and agree with) a general sentiment that many timgs in an update get annoying, while much less of the opposite view.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Avi has a very vampiric sprite, so I'm guessing his do-goodery's a temporary thing, and now it seems he suspects something about Leon and/or Ralph.

e: oh wait, that vampire-dude isn't Avi, is he just a nameless assistant?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

dotchan posted:

Characters introduced in Chapter 3:
Baruk: One of Kaiser's elite commanders.
Kaiser: The general of Turuk's armies. An accomplished caster. Hates humanity to the point of instigating a war on false pretenses.

Huh, I'll be honest, I thought Kaiser was being fooled (by Baruk) into thinking Avi was murdered by Barth based on the cutscene. I suppose if this came out later we'd be able to see facial expressions that'd have made things more clear.

Also the one guy with the super-tall hair in the banquet, I hope he somehow survives and shows up again.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

This kid's alright.

By the way, somehow totally missed the fact you have videos for battles, gonna take a look at'em now.

e: and also videos for cutscenes... I don't know why I didn't notice them before

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Feb 19, 2019

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

dotchan posted:

I finally found a fan page discussing the entire Farland franchise; would you guys like me to translate and sum up the information in there, or would you like to just browse for yourself (and maybe use Google)?

Gonna guess it's got lots of spoilers, so if I decide to give it a try I'll probably check it out near the end of the game. If you have it in you to translate it as well that'd be awesome, but no need to force yourself!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Alright, so the scene with Kaiser and Helios suggests to me that my suspicions were correct and Kaiser is/was also being fooled by Baruk.

Also upcoming hot springs episode, yaaaay.... :sigh:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

dotchan posted:

Marcia: Hey, Leon!
Leon: What?
Marcia: Where'd you pick up such a cute girl like her, huh?
Leon: "P-p-pick up"? What are you talking about?
Ralph: Ralph, you hypocrite! For all of your criticisms of my faults, you're the one who made the first move! I totally misjudged you!
Leon: I didn't pick anybody up! I thought she might be dangerous by herself, so I invited her to come along...
T. T.: That's exactly what society calls "picking up"...
Brian: I used to be worried that even at 18, Leon wouldn't even dare talk to a woman. Now I can relax.
Ophelia: That's puberty for you! Isn't it so nice to be young?
Leon: It's not like that. Lee-Ann, help me out here!
Lee-Ann: ......
Fam: What's the matter? You don't have to mind us.
(Fam approaches. Lee-Ann whirls around.)
Lee-Ann: Don't touch me!!
Fam: ...huh?
Leon: Lee-Ann?
Ralph: [Fam,] look at how troublesome you are.
Fam: Oh, be quiet!
Ophelia: All right, all right! Little Miss Lee-Ann must still be nervous. By the way...
Leon: Woah! That's a lot of monsters!
Ophelia: What a pain! A little slip of the attention and things end up this way.
Marcia: Is it just me, or does it reek over here?
Ralph: Yeah, it smells like alcohol.
Fam: Where would monsters get alcohol from? Miss Ophelia? Miss Ophelia?
(Beat. There is a deep rumble, as if a muffled explosion went off.)
Ophelia: Those...those bastards stole the wine I've been saving up...
Brian: Miss Ophelia, are you all right?
(Beat)
Ophelia: I am going to KILL THEM ALL.
Leon: Oh! She's mad...
T. T.: My, my...she's a completely different [] when it comes to alcohol. She hasn't changed at all.

Bolded some typos I noticed.

I hope we can get the next update on the next page, because my browser's starting to have some trouble loading up all the images.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Haha, even if the result was kinda lackluster, rendering the final boss that way was an interesting way to show its other-worldliness.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the LP! Always cool to see these lesser-known games shown off. I'll still be here to see what happens in FS 2 :)

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Alright! I was hoping she'll be making a return for FS2, and she's even the main character (or at least half of the main pair)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yikes. Hopefully that was a one time thing and Sarah chills out soon...