Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the thread about howard and his radical centrist quest to capture the hearts and minds, and votes, of jeb!ian-americans across the continent

what the gently caress is up with this man

is he
  • a broke brain like trump just doing his version of trjumping

• a galaxy brain ozymandias giving the democratic candidates a living straw man to campaign against and thus stop infighting long enough to avoid hurt feelings carrying over to a general election loss in 2020

• option 3???

this is NOT a toxx thread where every post u make toxxes you for his candidacy but if you wanna personally post a toxx about him itt i can't stop you. what the gently caress is this guy's deal ??? what the gently caress ?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
hot take: he bad

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I can't believe how excited I am for the Schultz campaign!

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax
scholts

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

only the coffee man can beat the covfefe man

https://twitter.com/conner_omalley/status/1090370226401759237

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Rocks posted:

I can't believe how excited I am for the guillotine Schultz campaign!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

hot take: he bad

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
schultzpah

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
he's the embodiment of the american dream : r-bombed as poo poo and brain damaged from exposure to capitalism

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i'm gonna vote for the billionaire because i'm a sensible centrist

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TwoStepBoog posted:

i'm gonna vote for the billionaire because i'm a sensible centrist

i too am voting for donald j trump,

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

too much money to the brain... healthy young liberal businessman.... takes over corporate assets, seizes stock, installs himself ceo, takes company public... suddenly oodles of money and CENTRIST!

many such cases!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

he's the embodiment of the american dream : r-bombed as poo poo and brain damaged from exposure to capitalism

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
i can't believe how excited i am for the dipshit billionaire loser campaign!

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
I hope him and Bloomberg both run. What america needs is more billionaires telling poor people that taxes aren't the solution

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the american dream

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
the american dream is to get rich and evil as all hell

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Al ! posted:

the american dream is to get rich and evil as all hell

and everyone else dies in a ditch

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

the american dream is to either win the lottery or come up with some dumb rear end poo poo app that will raise $30,000,000 even though it's worthless

AmpleKibbles
Jan 23, 2019

THE MOOCH HAS SPOKEN, shultz is going to win.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
i'm the definitely grassroots twitter accounts that were all created within a day of each other all congratulating schulz' bold idea of making sure the rich pay less taxes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
excuse me sir you have to buy something to use the voting booth

sir

*calls cops*

AmpleKibbles
Jan 23, 2019

For real tho, he is just selling his book. I have no doubt that he actually will run but will forget signature deadlines and such and so be on the ballot in like 3 states

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lmao table of smug-mugged cops in a downtown Seattle starbucks i just walked by. medium-sized circular table, perimeter completely filled with pigs, and two more around the table's standing room only

they outnumbered the other patrons and this is the deadest I've ever seen that shop

anecdotal and no one is likely as brokebrained as us in re: politics but lmaoers

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Wolfsheim posted:

i'm the definitely grassroots twitter accounts that were all created within a day of each other all congratulating schulz' bold idea of making sure the rich pay less taxes

https://twitter.com/modsforschultz/status/1090698523681714176

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

AmpleKibbles posted:

For real tho, he is just selling his book. I have no doubt that he actually will run but will forget signature deadlines and such and so be on the ballot in like 3 states

but why sell lovely books when you're a bad coffee billionaire

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

just walked out of a radical centrist coffee shop and i couldn't help but overhear the pigs whispering among themselves about how Cucked! they are for Schulz!

juche avocado has issued a correction as of 23:20 on Jan 30, 2019

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
scrooge mcduck is downright ethical and altruistic compared to these fools

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax
it's about goddamn time a rich guy is pres

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Schultz's Dolts Crew

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

a little extra money never hurt anyone.......

AmpleKibbles
Jan 23, 2019

Kurtofan posted:

ego mostly. He is a very important man and making the times proves that he is very important and people care about him

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I'd vote for Schultz if he gave me a $3 Starbucks gift card.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/status/1090733581813592064
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1090736277073338369

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
we tried having a billionaire rich president and it didn't go that well, but it will be different this time now that it's established precedent that you can just keep all of your business interests and scam a trillion billion dollars into your companies with your executive powers. the president is a ceo, and, now that the appropriate compensation plan has been established, we can finally attract top talent like the burnt coffee heroin addicts in the bathroom store man

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
a jeb! campaign to surpass jeb!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

crazy cloud posted:

we tried having a billionaire rich president and it didn't go that well, but it will be different this time now that it's established precedent that you can just keep all of your business interests and scam a trillion billion dollars into your companies with your executive powers. the president is a ceo, and, now that the appropriate compensation plan has been established, we can finally attract top talent like the burnt coffee heroin addicts in the bathroom store man

ah but this billionaire watched the west wing, totally different

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

horny for the starbuck's mermaid logo, which some people will falsely claim is a djinn (??)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Rocks posted:

I can't believe how excited I am for the Schultz campaign!