Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrixRabbi

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

woops sorry everyone, i didn't mean what i said about janice also please forget the part with my bank routing number on it :baby:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Ugh I'm getting tired of this poo poo

ty manifisto

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Does he think we're manufacturing it internally? Probably for the best he doesn't find out we just get it from Amcorp and put our label on it, or he might cut us out completely

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

MockingQuantum

I mean, we can give him access to that server, but is it worth it if it's only a week til he gets fired

out of a cannon

thank you luvcow for the sig

vanisher

Hi everyone, like four other people just said, can everyone please stop replying all?

vanisher

(In a separate email, also to everyone)

Thanks

vanisher

Yeah I dont think its contagious but it itches like hell so you better get checked out just to be on the safe side

vanisher

EVERYONE, that previous email was incorrectly sent to the "coastal area all staff" group on accident. Barbara's possible VD after our lovemaking last night is a very sensitive issue and I expect it to remain confidential

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

EVERYONE, that previous email was incorrectly sent to the "coastal area all staff" group on accident. Barbara's possible VD after our lovemaking last night is a very sensitive issue and I expect it to remain confidential

Jim, please don't send out emails to the whole company about my possible VD when you're the one who gave it to me.

Also please clean out your containers from the office fridge, as it's Friday. Thanks everyone!

Sing Along

by Athanatos

TrixRabbi posted:

woops sorry everyone, i didn't mean what i said about janice also please forget the part with my bank routing number on it :baby:

alnilam posted:

blaise rascal posted:

Does he think we're manufacturing it internally? Probably for the best he doesn't find out we just get it from Amcorp and put our label on it, or he might cut us out completely

MockingQuantum posted:

I mean, we can give him access to that server, but is it worth it if it's only a week til he gets fired

out of a cannon

vanisher posted:

Hi everyone, like four other people just said, can everyone please stop replying all?

vanisher posted:

Yeah I dont think its contagious but it itches like hell so you better get checked out just to be on the safe side

vanisher posted:

hamjobs posted:

Jim, please don't send out emails to the whole company about my possible VD when you're the one who gave it to me.

Also please clean out your containers from the office fridge, as it's Friday. Thanks everyone!

HELP MOUSE NOT WORKING?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sing Along

by Athanatos

TrixRabbi posted:

alnilam posted:

blaise rascal posted:

MockingQuantum posted:

out of a cannon

vanisher posted:

vanisher posted:

vanisher posted:

hamjobs posted:

Socks4Hands posted:

HELP MOUSE NOT WORKING?

ALEXA BUY CHEESE

----------------

Manifisto

yeah right bob, like I'm gonna tell the entire company about the carnivorous flying leeches that accidentally got into the toilet plumbing, THAT would go over well

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Please remove me from this mailing list.

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

vanisher posted:

vanisher posted:

(In a separate email, also to everyone)

Thanks

Goons Are Gifts

Hello everyone, while we are having this mailing list up and running, can someone send the IT guy over to my desk, please?
My internet isn't working.

Thanks

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
my god that's an ugly baby

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Nataliya Smith
Natalia Smith
Nataliya Smyth
Natalia Smith
Natalia Smith Westport Highschool
Nataliya Smith Westport Highschool band
Nataliya Smith Westport Highschool band trombone where is she now

MockingQuantum

pigbenis69
pigbenis6969
Pigbenis6969
PigBenis6969
PigBenis69!
69pigbenis

MockingQuantum

Please delete the previous email you received from this account, it was sent in error and should be treated as privileged information.

On an unrelated note, the net filter seems to be inactive at the moment. Can someone from IT look into this matter?

Tom Benis
Senior VP of Workforce Development
Professional Ethics Committee Chair

Manifisto

glowing-fish posted:

Nataliya Smith
Natalia Smith
Nataliya Smyth
Natalia Smith

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

glowing-fish posted:

Nataliya Smith
Natalia Smith
Nataliya Smyth
Natalia Smith

Sing Along

by Athanatos
Hey Frank,

I was just doing a daily review on our employee email account monitor and it looks like Barry has been engaging in a little cyberstalking. Not sure if this is against company policy, but wanted to send this over to HR for review. Might be able to catch him on something else, since we're not technically supposed to have access.

Thanks,

Trish

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HI Madison/Kristen,

I received a call yesterday from an Eyebrow customer 350-6885 Marlo Beauty Supply. They were inquiring about us giving them a better price. They are not on the list of customers to receive a special discount. Please see attached list deviation CYO-17014. Per Ashley we are not allowing this discount to anymore accounts other than the ones on the current list. Please advise. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Melissa T
Customer Service Rep/ Coats & Clark
Coats plc

__

this is an actual email I received.

I've never worked for or with Coats & Clark (though I used to buy cones of their thread at discount stores). i am neither madison nor kristen, and my name isn't even remotely close to the surname (deleted) she was giving in the body of the email either. i'm pumped about this.