Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

dscruffy1 posted:

Coonman

Come together with your hands

Save me

Soulex posted:

All my friends are Indians
All my friends are brown and red. Coonman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

That Works posted:

I hope the Patriots win every game, forever.

mods?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Jarmak posted:

Go pats Tom Brady GOAT, SMDFTB

Tom Brady is a system quarterback whose career trajectory would have mirrored Mark Brunnell’s had he not fallen into the team with the greatest coach of all time

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

LongDarkNight posted:

It has always been infrastructure week.

We have always been at war with potholes

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

lmao

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

you're thinking of "bernie sanders"

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

DAS Super! posted:

So the FEMA administrator just resigned

i got really excited until I remembered that Kirstjen (lol) Nielsen is head of DHS, not FEMA

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

EBB posted:

Gonna be a lot of apartment flippers and landlords jumping off rooftops tonight. :gritin:

i am glad of it

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Vasudus posted:

My favorite part of the Amazon HQ2 part, aside from watching cities and states debase themselves for our capitalist overlords, is the wannabe slumlords in all those poo poo cities getting hosed. Like sorry my dudes, nobody should really have expected Amazon to set up shop in Cleveland. Or even Atlanta. It was always going to be NYC, DC, Chicago, or Philly.

our fat gently caress governor is trying to lay himself prostrate before B E Z O S in order to get it to come to Chicago

eh whatever, I'm escaping this hell for a different one

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

just fly business class, bing bing bong so simple

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i thought the tape hadn't been released yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

powerfully cursed