Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Dude, I'm not good at politics. I didn't win class president or anything, but I can categorically say that I would handle this situation better than that dumb gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

gently caress anyone who besmirches diana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bduFnHxRY18

This poo poo right here. I didn't give a lot of disco a chance when I was younger, but there was some baller poo poo.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Doc Hawkins posted:

No Lives Matter?

Still a harsh message when a kid with cancer is around.

Wait six months, read it again, and your point won't matter. Everybody wins!

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Turtle is calling for a nonbinding vote on Green New Deal.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Star of Gold Bond video is apparently the dude who fired the female Viper driver.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26479/commander-that-fired-zoe-kotnik-from-f-16-demo-team-made-this-crass-video-15-years-ago

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I've had a full run of Anthrax in that time period. I dont know if I still have my immunology paperwork.
Anyway to get it and check?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I made the mistake of surprising my wife last Valentines day by flying home for a show, from CO-PA. I flew Spirit to save money.
I'm 6'3" without a single joint in my leg that isn't hosed up in some way. I hated flying before, but gently caress, that was like torture.
Instead of flying home for Spring Break, I drove the 30 hours, because at least I can look at poo poo, stretch and piss when I want to. I prefer driving as a general rule, but sometimes, you gotta fly.
Like in 3 weeks when my wife and I decided to go to Vegas and get remarried in tacky ways- Elvis, Drag Queens, and Denny's.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Wasabi the J posted:

Ew Denny's?

I fully support gimmick weddings as a Vegas goon, but we've supremely stepped up our breakfast foods game to much to endorse you wasting time or money on it.

But the ghettoness is the fun.
We were going to do Taco Bell, but it was way, way too expensive.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Waffle House, man.

Do they have a wedding chapel there? Because if so, gently caress motherfucking yeah.

I took a train from Lancaster, PA to Boston. It was a pretty chill trip, easy going.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

He wouldn't be the worst addition to the Ravens.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

glad to see she's being transparent and releasing her communications with staffers

Also, on "can we plant enough trees?"

https://www.theguardian.com/sustain...our-co2-problem

Needs three Indias worth of productive land reforested. The arbor day foundation loves giving out seedlings btw.

E: looks like they don't give them out any more but you can get a bulk lot of 50 (you pick which 50) for the nice price of $69.

They also blanket areas with "Tree Survey" solicitations, and in return for like, 20$, they send you a gently caress ton of seeds and poo poo.

Plant more cool plants in your yards. Less grass to mow, cooler poo poo to see, more animals to watch, and it does gently caress all to stop the fall of civilization and the death of Earth.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Are there any sealed indictments left from that bunch that was supposedly tied to Mueller?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Wait, are you saying that some cops commit crimes? The people who are supposed to upkeep the laws are breaking them?

Hold right there, bucko. This is America. Cops never break the law; laws only apply to citizens, not that Thin Blue Line that keeps the darkies in check.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Kill all parking enforcement

PROBATION- COP CHAT ADJACENT

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

We had a dude in my Basic who said that Benning was the first time he lived somewhere with indoor plumbing in his life, and that was in 02.

He could have been full of poo poo, but he seemed legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

We had a Ranger contract dude in Basic who was Red Green colorblind.
That dude could spot loving camo'd positions like a loving champ, but couldn't use a CCO.
Mediocre superhero?