Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
gently caress you deathy I was looking something up about them before making a similar post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I don't think they're meant as nation destroying missiles as much as stuff for smaller scale stuff, more mobility and stuff like that. Probably more tempting to use in a losing battle and likely to escalate to the big ICBMs getting launched, so maybe it's best to limit the temptation.

Like the Cuban Missile Crisis was moving these sort of missiles into range of the USA, or when the USA moved some into Turkey iirc. ICBMs are more easily accounted for and relative easy to track, whereas these smaller ones can basically be put anywhere and create a lot of uncertainty, which is not a good thing when the possibility of like a complete apocalypse is on the line.

At least that's my understanding!

efb

mods changed my name fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Feb 1, 2019

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Fallom posted:

Not the Friday news I wanted to see. Oh well. Bitch better resign.

boys will be boys!! it was so long ago!

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Woof Blitzer posted:

Coon man

aaaaahhhhh

Champion of the sun

lol

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
well, if we had universal health care then doctors are basically slaves and I thought libtards hated slavery!!?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
that's already been a thing

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Hannibal Rex posted:

Putin wants the Russian population to live under a permanent siege mentality, so he can get away with staying in power forever without providing any social or economical progress.

:thunk:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i wish we could just like give a gently caress enough to over throw these clowns in dc but :decorum: I guess

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i can't listen to him speak a single sentence sober, let alone a whole state of the union. The amount of alcohol I'd need to tolerate would leave me with the same recollection I'd get from not watching!

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
honestly no one watching that poo poo would be about the only thing that narcissistic piece of poo poo would ever truly care about

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
they really wanted to gently caress David Hogg there for awhile

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
vapid, apoplectic Kaiju engaging in cargo cult worship mixed with purestrain crab bucket mentality
:goonsay:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
time for the gip bootlickers to close ranks and be defensive until it's obvious they're guilty as gently caress and then never say another word until next week when some other heinous crime is committed by another cop

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

orange juche posted:

Don't forget that it's continuous authentication, which will be implemented as poorly as possible, with authentication boxes every 5 minutes to alert you that you need to re-authenticate to keep using the thing.

For Best Results Please Download Internet Explorer 7

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I think Wohl is trying to transition to (lovely) satire or parody so he can use "it was only a joke!" for a defense against possible lawsuits or criminal cases against him

edit: or he really believes it and is completely in bat country now

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

on one hand, good, but that sucks for his employees

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

They were probably only getting minimum wage, which is $11.10/hr here, went up $.90 from last year.

He was on tv last night sniveling about how nike makes all the jerseys now and boo hoo.

ok, and how much will they make when the doors are locked?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
also N4I was right

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i want to live in the world where it's totally easy to move to another job the next day with zero lapses in pay checks when your boss decides to kill his business to own the libs

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

McNally posted:

You have 90 minutes to post this again, reworded so that it's coherent.

he needs to go back to /thedonald

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Flying just gives me incredible anxiety because I start stressing about "what if there is a hydraulic failure and we crash right after takeoff" and just am in a state of white knuckle panic the whole time and it loving blows. I used to be able to sleep the whole way :(

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
on my way back from Korea I took a whole bar of xanax from the random chick sitting next to me and had some free rum and blacked out for like 2 days

i ended up getting married in Vegas but not to the xanax girl

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
and i'll never do benzos again

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
roboto please, he had a family

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
if the road was related to him heinlein would want to gently caress it

if the road is not related to him he will fall in love with it then cyrogenically freeze himself to be able to gently caress it the day it turns 18

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
yeah, his lawyer or something booked time on fox news to get him a pardon, lol

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
please post non stop about Cohen I'm in class all day so can't watch

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Nephzinho posted:

Is there anything that would actually prevent a school from releasing a transcript? I don't recall any kind of nondisclosure, but i also was a teenager.

FERPA laws generally

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
ok i just caught his comments on Trump's racism

lol

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I'm guessing fox has had the made for tvmovie about a water skiing squirrel airing all morning?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
The world is doing the whole "On The Beach" thing but on a global scale while we wait for the final death of mankind

edit: If you haven't read or watched "On the Beach" do it, it's really cheery

mods changed my name fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Feb 28, 2019

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
no poo poo

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
red white and blue

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
gently caress biden, gently caress harris, gently caress clinton

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
let's go riot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I'm having a candlelight vigil at The Peach Pit tonight for luke if anyone cares to join me