Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

I'm going to try, for the third time, to play Warframe. Hopefully the goons didn't lie to me about how good this is

It is good but join the goon clan cause it doesn't explain poo poo. They're supposed to be updating the new player experience eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

VideoGames posted:

Woah! What else are they making this year?

Devil May Cry 5

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

VideoGames posted:

Oh. I have not really gotten into them, so I am not as excited as everyone else.

Well get into them so you don't miss game of the year

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

My plans this evening are to install New Vegas, install a bunch of mods, and then not play it

That's the best part of modding.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

It's just so hard for streamers and I guess musicians to not use Gamer Words.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Please keep posting the good art.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I hope someone other than Epic takes on Steam cause I don't want to give money to something with tencent as an investor if possible.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

GOG fired 12 people and hired 20 so I'm not sure they're in as dire a situation as people have been saying. Not great either way and I don't know why that means they're going into crunch mode for Cyperpunk. AFAIK GOG and CDP Red are pretty separate employee wise. The last hyper crunch game that the studio bragged about I bought was RDR2 and it kinda sucked so I'm gonna wait on Cyperpunk probably.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Ciaphas posted:

phew, done with business for the day

do I play botw or okami HD or maybe atelier L&S on pc or what tho, I still haven't decided since yesterday :(

Okami.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

homeless snail posted:

not a fan of weezer huh

Weezer's last good thing was Pinkerton