Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what about triskaidekaphobia? is that a commonly used word? if not can we make it required by law to work into a conversation at least once per day?

boss: good morning!

me: TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA good morning boss, what are the haps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

stuffing the ballot box of Most Common Words list i like it

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Cog is a true gentleman and a hero. Since I technically hit the word directly but only because of him, if I may, I'd like to honor him by donating my title change to whoever wins the seven day championship in this challenge.

We can all be winners here!

Perhaps you could donate it to someone in fluffie's avatarre workshoppe threade

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

stuffing the ballot box of Most Common Words list i like it

i know we don't do a politic here but i am a firm believer in voting your conscience and honestly my conscience says we need a god drat dictionary.

Goons Are Gifts

That's a lovely idea and even better, as I don't have to interfere with your rules here. Need to dig it up real quick and post there.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i hope one of the words is actually "miniscule" though for reasons related to someone once saying it to me in a very cork accent. the word was immediately followed by "phallus" in a cork accent which also made it way funnier.

Goons Are Gifts

Mini-stool?
drat this is funny

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

hamjobs posted:

"phallus" in a cork accent which also made it way funnier.
The funniest word in a cork accent is "shorts".

Goons Are Gifts

Challenge status report: Chilling in a truck right now. It's not even mine, it just was open and it was raining like hell so I thought let's get dry and I climbed into it. Been here for 5 minutes, no sign of the owner so far.
I hope he appreciates me looking after his valuables!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Goons Are Great posted:

Challenge status report: Chilling in a truck right now. It's not even mine, it just was open and it was raining like hell so I thought let's get dry and I climbed into it. Been here for 5 minutes, no sign of the owner so far.
I hope he appreciates me looking after his valuables!

is there a cooler containing a human organ in the truck

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Manifisto

opioid agonist posted:

is there a cooler containing a human organ in the truck

casual misread of this statement:

"is there a cooler container for a human organ than a truck?"

and, I mean, if the organ has been transplanted into the truck, I defy anyone to demur

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Nah it was mostly boxes with lots of paper in it. Glad I didn't interfere with human organ logistics here.

Update: Owner met me, was very happy that he could provide shelter for the wet ones and also had a super nice dog with him named Lucy, I wanted to make a photo but he said she does not like it, so I just cuddled with her and went off my way, but he did offer me a coffee!
What an adventure this was.

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Nah it was mostly boxes with lots of paper in it. Glad I didn't interfere with human organ logistics here.

Update: Owner met me, was very happy that he could provide shelter for the wet ones and also had a super nice dog with him named Lucy, I wanted to make a photo but he said she does not like it, so I just cuddled with her and went off my way, but he did offer me a coffee!
What an adventure this was.

Wowzer!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Jaded Burnout posted:

Lithium doesn't grow on trees, you know

Yet some goats climb trees and just hang out there, and other faint. Goats are more fun than lithium.

alnilam

Bacon Taco posted:

Yet some goats climb trees and just hang out there, and other faint. Goats are more fun than lithium.

mirrors are more fun than television

ty manifisto

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

G'mungo, or as they say in the UK, G'mourning.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

mirrors are more fun than television

braids are more fun than can openers

Goons Are Gifts

Whenever I see a dog chasing his tail in an endless amount of fun I always feel jealous. I want to hunt that tail, too, but the dogs always get confused when I try.

Rinzla

Soviet Hairy Chicken

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i just really want a nando's and some fuckin coffee is that wrong

Goons Are Gifts

Once upon a time there was a young prince living in the prosperous lands of Fairytale Land. He was attractive, full of energy and just. Only problem he had was that he always was running on full speed.
Being here, being there, rushing from one end to another, solving problems here and there, improving the life of the peasants and servants around him.

He needed a break, so he sat down and thought about his options. He started to smoke some legal stuff and from the cloud of smoke the stoned prince saw the answer: Inside the cloud there was a portal to a magical land of wonders and peace. It was a land of chill and where stress does not exist. He didn't wait for the smoke to disappear and jumped straight into it.

That portal led to the magical land of byob, an island of chill in a sea of madness. The prince saw this and started posting. That day he became the very first poster of byob.

He shared his secret with stressed peasants and they all posted happily ever after.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
dingleberry finn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Hogge Wild posted:

dingleberry finn

huck was stunned by the insult and turned to jim, "why on earth would you call me that?"

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

i just really want a nando's and some fuckin coffee is that wrong

yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
(so tell me what you want, what you really, really want)
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna nandos and some fuckin coffee

ty nesamdoom!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

New Spice Girl but she only performs in the fall, Pumpkin Spice.

New Spice Girl and her whole thing is that she smells kinda like your granddad, Old Spice.

New Spice Girl and her gimmick is that on the TV she's really blurry and hard to see clearly and occasionally you think you might be seeing a boob but you're not sure, Spice Channel.

Twenty Four

Hogge Wild posted:

dingleberry finn

Luvcow posted:

huck was stunned by the insult and turned to jim, "why on earth would you call me that?"

lol this is a good under the radar type of joke

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Luvcow posted:

I too enjoyed this joke. But also, what if one of the secret treasure words is the bad word nobody said?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna nandos and some fuckin coffee

If you was be my lover
You gotta get me some damned Portuguese rice and peas already
Make it last forever
Nando's never ends

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Seriously I would fistfight a small child for decent periperi and rice but I MEAN I GUESS WE'LL EAT AT DENNY'S TONIGHT.

Goons Are Gifts

Challenge status update: In bed right now. I had a dream in which there unironically was a young man named byob, who always sat wrong on any chair, so that he can rest his arms on the chair back and he was super chill. In fact he was this chill that he didn't want to get up from the comfortable chair he was chilling in and this caused tension with others that did not like that.
He however liked them all and was happily chilling like a true byob.

Jaded Burnout

On account of most of the "good" words having being found but literally none of the bad words, I've generated TWO more words each worth :10bux:

Goons Are Gifts

Nice! Spice this challenge up!

kalel

I went to a random word generator website and got "fascination"

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Zounds!

King of Bees
If I'm going to die for a word...my word is pootytang.

Robot Made of Meat

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I went to a random word generator website and got "fascination"

Fascination has a fascinating word origin. Hint: penises!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
is it le? lee? are names words? what about pi or maybe pee, i bet the bad ban word is pee

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

sb hermit

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Fascination has a fascinating word origin. Hint: penises!

how about words that have poop in them, like

poop

nincompoop

poopernickel... or was that pumpernickel?

Goons Are Gifts

Unicornpoopsticle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

Wait...

... "Challenge" :smuggo: