Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
tom kissing on that goat like it's his son

Jaded Burnout posted:

goddamit tom put down tha goet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but

body is a dinosaur

City of Glompton posted:

remember when Robin Williams, died at age 69 ?

also hey i am using a new os and browser and th efont is all wrong :ohdear: i need to get this thing set up to with comic sans!

sans sans? bogus

lol but

body is a dinosaur
Ch-ch-chillin' in the Ch-ch-challenge

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Jaded Burnout posted:

I want to hear more English words that you find interesting though, I cannot get enough of that "how we're different" fluff, for reals

twitchel

mardy

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This thread increasingly makes me wonder what on earth JB thinks are common words, used in conversation every day.

Retrograde? It's a good one, but I only use it on alternate Thursdays. Defenestrate is wonderful, but it has limited applications ever since Prague.

Conflate? Butter? Mushy Peas? Who can possibly penetrate the mind of the British?

is it not just any word (s) at at all from the dictionary? i do not like to go back and check OPs i start lamenting for times past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but

body is a dinosaur

alnilam posted:

I just looked at a map of eurostar and the UK side terminus is next to a town called Peene lol

alnilam posted:

wait did i write that in the wrong thread what happened

got be careful where you put your peene albilam you can get into all kinds of bother