Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
olaf from frozen smoking weed inside one of corbin bersnen's snowglobes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
moist stamen

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
reluctant donkey

edit:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
embigens

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tom brady descends into the depths of the temple of elemental evil, a curious goat tucked underneath his arm

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"he who shall not be named, i seek your aid one last time...". the goat begins to glow as tom sets it down upon the the cold stone floor

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lol but seriously I posted:

tom kissing on that goat like it's his son

goat begins glowing brighter

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

remember when Robin Williams, died at age 69 ?

also hey i am using a new os and browser and th efont is all wrong :ohdear: i need to get this thing set up to with comic sans!

:smith:

i loved robin williams, here's a picture of him playing mork from mork and mindy:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

hamjobs posted:

tendies*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Noooooo.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Wilhelm scream

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tom brady looks deep into the goats eyes and in a flash of brilliant light they become one

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

He was selling them from his own babyhood and he had never worn them bc tbh babies don't need shoes

the fashionable baby will wear a different pair of shoes everyday, sometimes even changing into a new pair of tiny baby shoes after their nap

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
reminder that jb is british so some of these words maybe british words like "tammywoddler", googelybibbler" or "jabberwookey" which may be everyday words for him and the queen but not widely known by the rest of us

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tammyshankle

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
years of watching top gear have left me laughing at words like "aluminium" or "pee-doh-file"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jaded Burnout posted:

DING DING DING LUVCOW WINS A PRIZE

THE $25 WORD CHOSEN AT RANDOM BY A WEB SITE WAS "ALUMINIUM" though I would've accepted "aluminum"

Still plenty to play for, boys and girls

:siren::boom::siren:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
thank you for the platinum cert jb! the other $15 prize money has been returned to our generous ik for other contests

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:stare:

what in god's name is this magnificent creature called?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
deep from the shadows she watched, the two love birds embracing beneath the tropical moon as the waves swept across the white sand beach. in the distance a steel drum band played, somewhere past the glow of the tiki torches amidst the sound of the roaring crowd. they walked closer now, towards the base of the tree far below her, pausing to kiss again. she felt a tear escaping, swirling down and landing atop the man's head. he paused and felt the warm liquid, taking it to his lips to see what had just moistened his brow, "hmmm... tastes like coconut milk..."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it had been several days of blissful lovemaking in the soft hotel bed, the hot tub, the crystal clear hotel pool, beneath the tropical trees. the two lovers had not been apart since the proposal that fateful night. they were lounging on the beach together when a cabana boy approached to tell brad that there was a call for him at the front desk. they lovingly kissed before he left, with him promising to return soon. the sound of his feet padding on the sand disappeared into the distance, replaced by the lapping of the waves and the muted cries of gulls. this would be the last time there would be peace this day, a dark pall was looming, quietly approaching the newly promised bride, intent on exacting a jealous revenge...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
they found her body later that day, rather pieces of her, scattered across the white sands. crowds of tourists and locals alike flocked to the scene, watching in horror as brad identified her flaky white roll and crisp vegetable insides, sobbing as he broke down and fell into the arms of several officers. it took hours to comb the scene, days to reconstruct her body for an autopsy, but just minutes for the first clue to be found, a single hair plucked from the crime scene by a keen detective. after intensive forensic examination there was finally a solid lead, the hair was positively identified as a coconut fiber...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
years later on a dark and stormy day agent johhny utah finally caught up to her, finding her staring out into the giant swells as they crashed upon the shore. they stood together for a few minutes, both knowing their love for one another could never be consummated. her jealousy for brad had turned her from a part time criminal into an internationally known murderer and fugitive. agent utah's heart broke as he stepped aside and let her go, watching her rolling slowly into the ocean for one last ride in the raging surf. he watched as she gleefully rose atop an enormous wave, riding the thrill for one last time before disappearing forever into the deep blue sea.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

[ozzy voice] I'm goin off the rails on a bagel train

*pronounced bag-ehl

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
JULIET
Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

ROMEO

JULIET
Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

ROMEO

JULIET
Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

ROMEO

JULIET
Then have my lips the sin that they have took.

ROMEO

JULIET
You kiss by the book.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Forbidden Tostino Lover

she loved him but alas he was the wrong brand of pizza roll :(

:synpa:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Romeo, kneeling at Benvolio's corpse:
His insides, lukewarm but not lava-hot
O, why am I alive, and he is not?

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

[taylor swiftily]: romeo bake me something like a small calzone

:boom:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
to-tiiiii-nosⓡ!
you belong to me

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

HappyKitty posted:

Totinos rolls are nothing like a 'za;
Dominos' far more red than her sauce red;
If mozza white, why then her cheese ain't, brah;
If dough be fresh, stank dough pillows her head;
I have seen pepperoni, rad to munch,
But no such 'roni lies within that pouch;
And from some Bagel Bites a better lunch
Than Totinos, I've found inside my couch.
I love to slam some rolls, yet well I know
Digiorno's hath a far more pleasing taste;
I grant I never saw the Sauce God flow;
Totinos sauce when flows schlorps like a paste.
And yet, by heaven, I think Totinos rare
As any 'za belied with false compare.

everything is coming up totinos® pizza rolls!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

[taylor swiftily]: romeo bake me something like a small calzone

just requoting this post because it's been almost 7 hours since i first read it and i can't stop singing it in my head and i keep smiling and laughing

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i live in the stix but my neighbors know how to party and have a good fire, much respect to them

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

I watched a james bond movie last night and i think i understand the british psyche now i am ready to dominate this contest

*uses a female poster as a human shield*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dick Bastardly posted:

protecting James from your voracious sex, how noble

it's a classic british secret agent move to seduce a beautiful woman and then use her as an unwilling bullet proof vest and then never mourn her death because there are other beautiful women to seduce and possibly get killed, i mean theres 7 billion people in the world but on like 8 or 9 "double o" agents

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jaded Burnout posted:

It is a bonanza day on the giveaway front today, because the second title change word was "mourning"! Y'all are even hitting these in order.

:stare: :boom:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

actually who's to say that it's required to be 3 digits only. why not 0010? 0069?

mind. blown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Hogge Wild posted:

dingleberry finn

huck was stunned by the insult and turned to jim, "why on earth would you call me that?"