Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

'swounds, a conundrum anew! mayhap bereft of comeuppance, antipodal to the prior

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

frothing
expunge
pantaloon
escheat
galavant
subtend

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

el dorito posted:

leech seed
very effective
normal type
fury swipes

♫ we didn't start the fire . . . ♪

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Here i sit
Lightly toasted
Came to read
But merely posted

Luvcow posted:

reminder that jb is british so some of these words maybe british words like "tammywoddler", googelybibbler" or "jabberwookey" which may be everyday words for him and the queen but not widely known by the rest of us

also:

shirk
beribboned
grommet
interrobang

Manifisto

Jolo posted:

You know how on Wheel of Fortune they grey out the letters that have been called. I'm picturing JB in front of a gigantic board with every word written on it and he's crossing them off one by one as he reads each post.

no you're thinking of numberwang

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Jolo posted:

Maybe I'm thinking of you :wink:

:blush:

Manifisto

mica merry cow greet a glean

Manifisto

sequin
timid
explode
meaty
diaphanous
dice
manifesto

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

"I love looking at you in that sequin gown" said brad, his voice timid. "my heart feels like it's going to explode." his companion said nothing, but her smile, meaty with significance, said everything. smoke from the candles momentarily came between them, a diaphanous veil of vapor, then dissipated. "so what do you say we roll the dice? make this thing permanent?" he knew, even as he asked, that the answer would be yes, and that this day would be writ large in the manifesto of his life: the day his banh mi girlfriend agreed to become his banh mi wife.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

deep from the shadows she watched, the two love birds embracing beneath the tropical moon as the waves swept across the white sand beach. in the distance a steel drum band played, somewhere past the glow of the tiki torches amidst the sound of the roaring crowd. they walked closer now, towards the base of the tree far below her, pausing to kiss again. she felt a tear escaping, swirling down and landing atop the man's head. he paused and felt the warm liquid, taking it to his lips to see what had just moistened his brow, "hmmm... tastes like coconut milk..."

:five: finally, the content I crave from the challenge thread!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

it had been several days of blissful lovemaking in the soft hotel bed, the hot tub, the crystal clear hotel pool, beneath the tropical trees. the two lovers had not been apart since the proposal that fateful night. they were lounging on the beach together when a cabana boy approached to tell brad that there was a call for him at the front desk. they lovingly kissed before he left, with him promising to return soon. the sound of his feet padding on the sand disappeared into the distance, replaced by the lapping of the waves and the muted cries of gulls. this would be the last time there would be peace this day, a dark pall was looming, quietly approaching the newly promised bride, intent on exacting a jealous revenge...

lol

also :ohdear:

Manifisto

sobbing rn

Manifisto

[taylor swiftily]: romeo bake me something like a small calzone

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

totino's
I just ate a tray of totino's
now snacking at the game
will never be the same
to meeee

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

opioid agonist posted:

is there a cooler containing a human organ in the truck

casual misread of this statement:

"is there a cooler container for a human organ than a truck?"

and, I mean, if the organ has been transplanted into the truck, I defy anyone to demur

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

i just really want a nando's and some fuckin coffee is that wrong

yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
(so tell me what you want, what you really, really want)
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
(so tell me what you want, what you really, really want)
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna nandos and some fuckin coffee

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

ok american humans: do y'all remember the end-of-airtime sign off on local tv stations (and national ones!) where they would play the national anthem and show a plane taking off and like a flag waving and poo poo? did i dream this? i'm going to google it and find out if i dreamed this, i think it was the early 80s tbh.

yes this was definitely a thing, and kinda creepy imo

but I say that partly because I associate it with the opening scene of the movie poltergeist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGQr5hCpzr8

maybe not so creepy in retrospect but young me found that movie p scary

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Jaded Burnout posted:

Our just used to play tone and show this

wtf

"now then young human," hisses the clown, "it is time to play a game . . . of tic-tac-toe . . . for your soul" [titters clownishly]

Manifisto

worcestershire

the word is worcestershire, isn't it

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Every successive disaster in fear half in its unwillingness to practice. Morning I do is prove people in fear half in the. Wake up technique not sacrifice you have sacrificed all those evils. Open palm slam down every move hard makin whooshing sounds when. Palm slam a return to make myself and all the mind. Slam down some necro bastards or even when I beat you. Into reality in hope that world of the words had been. Slot its unwillingness to practice the product and there are destroying. Chronicles of it outloud everyday to be good why you have. Riddick and all hours including wind down some necro bastards or.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

aha so THAT is the basis for an obscure reference by jane lynch in party down

Constance Carmel: Last time this guy hooked up with one girl, hour later, hooked up with her twin.
And twins!

Kyle Bradway: Actually I figured out later it was the same girl who put a sweater on.

it's also funny because there's a recurring bit about one of the characters, henry, having done a viral bit in a beer commercial before fading into obscurity. "are we having fun yet?"

if you have not watched party down you should deffo watch it imo

ty nesamdoom!