Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

good morning byob, hello welcome & chat. I'm pretty good except, ive been smoobled again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

remember when Robin Williams, died at age 69 ?

also hey i am using a new os and browser and th efont is all wrong :ohdear: i need to get this thing set up to with comic sans!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

King of Bees posted:

Hotdog
Chicken tenders
Piggly wiggly!

pizza eggs
salmon soup

City of Glompton

el dorito

City of Glompton

nice posting luvcow!!!

grommet always sounds like it should be a type of seabird to me

aglet is another good word that sounds way fancier than it is, like maybe it is an agate circlet, not a bit of a shoelace

City of Glompton

hamjobs posted:

nobody has said the magic words yet

SALMON SOUP

I did but it didn't work :(

maybe it's so hungey for burriot? jbab? hawg dawg?

City of Glompton

HappyKitty posted:

Totinos rolls are nothing like a 'za;
Dominos' far more red than her sauce red;
If mozza white, why then her cheese ain't, brah;
If dough be fresh, stank dough pillows her head;
I have seen pepperoni, rad to munch,
But no such 'roni lies within that pouch;
And from some Bagel Bites a better lunch
Than Totinos, I've found inside my couch.
I love to slam some rolls, yet well I know
Digiorno's hath a far more pleasing taste;
I grant I never saw the Sauce God flow;
Totinos sauce when flows schlorps like a paste.
And yet, by heaven, I think Totinos rare
As any 'za belied with false compare.

City of Glompton

Goons Are Great posted:

Let's just start a regular every day conversation, we can't miss them then!

Hello my friends, isn't it a beautiful evening we are enjoying together? What are you up to today, how are you feeling and how did your day go so far?

good idea.

it's been a very nice day. it snowed a bit but not too much, i drank a lot of coffee and did a few chores, played some stardew valley, and generally loafed around. i fed a pancake to a squirrel but obtained no pictures, unfortunately. i hope you've been having an enjoyable day as well

City of Glompton

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Nice! I've been playing Stardew Valley as well. Did you farm any red cabbage or wheat? Feed the cows, sheep, goats, pigs, chickens, ducks and lizards?

i sure did. i do have a lizard and i also recently hatched a blue chicken.

i'm currently trying to get to level 100 of the skull cavern but i'm afraid that may be beyond my abilities/patience

do you prefer foraging, farming, or mining?

City of Glompton

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Nice! I have a brown hen named Gena and five Lizards: Grobus, Grungus, Grumbo, Gungus and Neil

I'm a farmer at heart. My greenhouse is laid out so that each day I have 24 strawberries to pick. Next to the greenhouse is a shed that I has a flower garden, grown in pots and conservatory plants and a tea area. It's a comfy place in a comfy game.

lol @ the lizard names. good names for them. i like foraging a lot but farming is p nice too. it's fun to plan out where to plant things. i try that in real life but my back yard is too shady + too many squirrels which doesn't work out well for most plants

roomforthetuna posted:

JB also said words with at least two noise sounds, which we don't use in plain speaks of base days.
Come on JB, make up your mind, are they plain words or two or more noised words? Can't have it both ways!

how about a plane word, like, zoom, whir, swoosh?

City of Glompton

Jaded Burnout posted:

what I was going to do is wait for the juice on that word to run out and then award it to everyone including cog so yeah I’ll just do that now for cog and gag.

Hit me up when you want to cash it in

i appreciate the offer but i missed it by an extra letter, i feel it is only fair that my title be changed to cat jail for 6 hours

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

City of Glompton

going to name off a few of my favorite things maybe one of them is the thing.

bubble water

bubblegum

warm socks

hot water bottle

chickens

houseplants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Goons Are Great posted:

Going to use that as inspiration for a story!

Oh, what a cold night this was. The merciless and unforgiving winter swept over the lands, whipped by strong winds.
The chicken family was sitting in front of their little fireplace, enjoying some hot chocolate and talking about what amazing stuff they found on the ground. The kids were wearing warm socks, which interfered with their ability to walk a bit but at least it was warm.
The bubble water in the hot water bottle was reflecting the soothing dances of the fire.

Chicken dad got up and started watering the houseplants. "So kids", he began, "how was school today?" the kids all nodded and said it was good and nothing special happened but one kid lowered his head a bit and pushed his bubblegum out of the mouth.
Dad saw that and sat down next to him. "What happened, son?" he looked at the kid and smiled.
"Oh, I failed at a math test. I'm just too dumb for it." Dad got up and looked down on his son. "Never forget, failing is a chance to learn, not a chance to cry. You're not too dumb, you just weren't good enough yet, which means you can, should and have to improve. Chill, it was just math."
Chicken son hugged his dad. "Thank you daddy", he said whispering.

They all sat back down and looked at the fire. Winter had some dark nights, but as long as your heart shines, nothing can bring you down.

Fin

:love: