Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm pumped about this turn of events

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i blame the scottish personally

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

when papa lowtax deletes the byob we'll all have to post in GBS and i don't want to because the colors are not as soothing and i think that's why people don't post good there

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

OH GOD WHAT IF WE HAVE TO POST IN COUPONS & DEALS :ohno:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

Also I can't win any of the prizes so don't assume it's not a word I've said.

And quoting someone doesn't count for triggering it.

Ooh all these new rules! We're doing it very live, folks!

but what if the prize you win is the friends you made along the way???

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

that is not triggered by a word, my friend. It's triggered by a cat in a hammock and a sense of belonging and some frogs on a Wednesday.

hurf de durf!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

King of Bees posted:

Hotdog
Chicken tenders
Piggly wiggly!

tendies*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm just going to post (badly) as usual and see if i win a sixxer because honestly i think it's probably due time that i take a break and reflect on my hosed up life and bad posts.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

fine i'll say it

give the six counties back to ireland and also honestly i don't like fish and chips!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

You call car trunks “boots” which is silly because cars don’t have feet

Also maybe it’s not a Brit word it’s just a word brits spell wrong.

they actually mean "butts" but they're too embarrassed and properly british to call them butts.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

I want to hear more English words that you find interesting though, I cannot get enough of that "how we're different" fluff, for reals

why the hell is it an ansaphone and not a portal to telephone hell like it is in the US

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

blessed among yobs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

stay safe alnilam, most isotopes have a half-life of less than an hour!
Also it can react with acidic chemicals contained in most fruits, so I have to figure out how to pack up my super tasty sandwich that I just made because aluminium is not an option here

kitchen paper and a bit of tape or heck just wet a bit of the paper and stick the edges together, then put it inside a paper bag.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

blaise rascal posted:

The mountain goats are releasing an album commissioned by Hasbro of original songs related to D&D

i am very very here for this

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nobody has said the magic words yet

SALMON SOUP

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also does anyone here have coulrophobia

i need to know for reasons

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

how many syllables are in chips? it depends on how many times you crunch them imo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm preeeeetty sure this is all a ruse to get jb to be permanent ik (which i am 100% for and would vote for)

the idiotest of queens honestly

duckie can we keep jb

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

i live in the stix but my neighbors know how to party and have a good fire, much respect to them

cool human sacrifice party!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i would like to file a complaint that i dropped my hair thingy down the vent in my bathroom, while lost in my bathroom last night. also i am knitting socks and might secret mail them to someone, because i have that power.

really regretting my decision to eat all the takis and guac last night because now i have no takis and guac and i'm unsure if we have allergy-safe food at all rn; i'm going to go poke the interior of the fridge and pantry to see if there's actually anything i am able to eat.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what about triskaidekaphobia? is that a commonly used word? if not can we make it required by law to work into a conversation at least once per day?

boss: good morning!

me: TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA good morning boss, what are the haps?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

stuffing the ballot box of Most Common Words list i like it

i know we don't do a politic here but i am a firm believer in voting your conscience and honestly my conscience says we need a god drat dictionary.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i hope one of the words is actually "miniscule" though for reasons related to someone once saying it to me in a very cork accent. the word was immediately followed by "phallus" in a cork accent which also made it way funnier.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

mirrors are more fun than television

braids are more fun than can openers

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i just really want a nando's and some fuckin coffee is that wrong

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
(so tell me what you want, what you really, really want)
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
(so tell me what you want, what you really, really want)
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna nandos and some fuckin coffee

If you was be my lover
You gotta get me some damned Portuguese rice and peas already
Make it last forever
Nando's never ends

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Seriously I would fistfight a small child for decent periperi and rice but I MEAN I GUESS WE'LL EAT AT DENNY'S TONIGHT.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ok american humans: do y'all remember the end-of-airtime sign off on local tv stations (and national ones!) where they would play the national anthem and show a plane taking off and like a flag waving and poo poo? did i dream this? i'm going to google it and find out if i dreamed this, i think it was the early 80s tbh.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

yes this was definitely a thing, and kinda creepy imo

but I say that partly because I associate it with the opening scene of the movie poltergeist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGQr5hCpzr8

maybe not so creepy in retrospect but young me found that movie p scary

aaaaaAAAAAA I'm still creeped out by that movie

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

What if the secret words were inside us all along... or maybe they're the friends we made along the way

What if the it was the dicks our trolley robots sucked along the way????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

welcome &