Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing... you who dread knowledge... I am the man who will now tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

to be clear... I am not advocating objectivism (I think it’s terrible) but I have a feeling that maybe the john galt speech might have a banned word by chance

sb hermit

opioid agonist posted:

rare candy
hidden move
soft sand
indica hybrid

leech seed
very effective
normal type
fury swipes

sb hermit

do the mario
swing your arms
from side to side
c’mon it’s time to go
do the mario

take one step
and then again
do the mario
all together now

you got it

it’s the mario

just like that!

sb hermit

maybe modern cursed words: covfefe bigly yuge

or modern overused terms: problematic, “end of the day”, blurb

or modern underused words: zomboid, bingeable, hangry

or computer terms that used to see widespread use but for one reason or another are simply being replaced or dropped altogether: master/slave, evil bit, lp0 on fire, pc load letter

sb hermit

Jaded Burnout posted:

I had cause to use these recently, got bags of the lil buggers

My AP american history teacher would show us a lot of Wallace and Gromit on those days when the class had to take a break

Whenever I hear “grommet”, I also hear Wallace saying “These are the wrong trousers!”.

sb hermit

hamjobs posted:

kitchen paper and a bit of tape or heck just wet a bit of the paper and stick the edges together, then put it inside a paper bag.

kitchen paper and tape seems to be the solution for most sandwich places

except for the one down the street that uses styrofoam and when they put the hot fries directly on the container without putting paper in between then it partially melts through the bottom and I just consider styrofoam fries to be inedible. (maybe they’re safe, maybe not, but I would prefer to eat as little plastic as possible)

sb hermit

maybe tupperware is a reusable solution but I have never had a delicious sandwich from a tupperware container

sb hermit

the shifting praxis of maintaining a convincing lurker kayfabe while migrating from gbs to byob

this page intentionally left blank

insert photoshop image

insert pet image here

sb hermit

hamjobs posted:

i'm preeeeetty sure this is all a ruse to get jb to be permanent ik (which i am 100% for and would vote for)

the idiotest of queens honestly

duckie can we keep jb

:yeah:

sb hermit

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Fascination has a fascinating word origin. Hint: penises!

how about words that have poop in them, like

poop

nincompoop

poopernickel... or was that pumpernickel?

sb hermit

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Wait...

... "Challenge" :smuggo:

“choice”
“something awful”
“hummus”

I made hummus with boiled chickpeas (in salt and baking powder), lemon juice, tahini, salt, and garlic, and adding olive oil and parsley tomorrow

so far so good

sb hermit

You did something tomorrow?

I made the bulk of it today and I’m finishing it with the olive oil and parsley tomorrow morning

sb hermit

In industry, we rarely depend on unusual devices which provide absurd reliance on technology. During the preceding fortnight, seldom did anyone perceive adherence to anything particularly tiring.

rarely depend on unusual devices which provide absurd reliance on technology

clearly not written in the year of our waffles 2019

sb hermit

I enrolled in a smartphone addiction treatment seminar but the program crashed

waiting for an update

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

hamjobs posted:

welcome &

stay awhile &