Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Defensive football games also rule.

The worst Super Bowl is still either Broncos Seahawks or Broncos Panthers, although this is easily the worst halftime show of all time.

I won a gently caress load of money thanks to that Michel TD, I went to buy championship gear for our sixth ring mere months after I did it for the World Series, the Patriots win again and there's nothing you can do about it. Also Dave Portnoy is in jail which is always a plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Zyla posted:

how much did u win at _+700

Four digits

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

You could very visibly see Gurley limping after his first run

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I love Monday mornings. Got the Boston Globe to frame even though I'm pretty much out of wall space.

Gilmore deserved MVP and also we denied Suh a ring, gently caress him.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Can’t we all just be friends and agree that Goff is a bum and Mcvay is a fraud?

Agreed, bless

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Pederson wouldn't run it late in the Super Bowl on 3rd and 22 that's for sure

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Any Pats people hitting the parade? Still debating it but I'm in Southern NH and I feel it'll be a grind logistically.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I do a lot of business with FedEx and sometimes they throw me tickets but one time they did a big thing at Gillette with Jerod Mayo and Devin McCourty and those two are so goddamn nice they thanked me for coming to a random FedEx dinner

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1095034116024778753

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The DPI in Mile High

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

"Trade me and find out....besides the Bills"

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/1104931515782311942

Water is wet etc

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I can't decide if this is good or not. Gonna go with horrible.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

He better be gone forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

indigi posted:

I wish we had a live stream of the Chiefs draft room rn

The buffet is probably most of the shot anyways