Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

There is no low boxing will not sink to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I knew Askren was a terrible striker but I didn't anticipate quite how terrible. The even was exactly the sort of poo poo show I hoped it would be and Askren walking out of the building with a huge smile on his face after pocketing several million in exchange for eating a sloppy haymaker from a youtuber was perfect.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

BrotherJayne posted:

Even with Whittaker winning, I'm down for the night

Completely underestimated just how little Ben could care

It really is the first time I could legitimately claim to be in better shape than a guy headlining a ppv

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Mr. F! posted:

Jake has been allowed at the mayweather fight again. I had to change my work schedule to see the fight cause for some reason this event is on a Sunday. Very dumb.

Pro wrestling ppvs happen on Sundays normally so it seems to just be following the convention for worked fights.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
It's nice that Forest Griffin is now the second most embarrassing attempt to strike with spider.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Marching Powder posted:

yeah boxing has been a disgrace to the ioc for decades. i'm pretty unsurprised it's shitcanned.

Is it more or less corrupt than figure skating

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Freudian slippers posted:

And let's not forget the halcyon days where "Condom Depot" was plastered over many a man's rear end.

Never forget dynamic fasteners

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Declan MacManus posted:

i dunno that weak chin vs strong chin matters much in cte; even if you were more susceptible to brain damage, you’d be going down faster and submitting yourself to less abuse, in theory.

Isn't cte worst in people who get lots of head trauma that doesn't quite concuss them but almost does.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
You don't crumple in a way that realistically risks severe leg injuries if you are trying to safely take a drive

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

ilmucche posted:

geordie shore is an insane disaster

The only way is Essex is somehow worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

KidDynamite posted:

overweight and on peds. hope he eats a 1 year ban.

He's never going to make weight if he keeps eating things though