Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Luis Perez: Learned to QB from youtube videos https://streamable.com/07kyn

Hackenburg: *shits himself*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Memphis was running the ball fairly well, but then the offense got Hacked and whelp

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Reminder that the current Jets GM spent a 2nd round pick on Hackenburg.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
How bad is Mettenberg that The Hack whacked him in a qb competition

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Pretty ballsy to name your team after a tainted drug dose that kills people in prison.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
This morning I woke up before the alarm, smiled, jumped out of bed and started my day on a great foot knowing the Arizona Hotshots, whom I have been a lifelong fan of, have never been defeated by anyone. Ever.

#GoShots

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

weird Asian candy posted:

This morning I woke up before the alarm, smiled, jumped out of bed and started my day on a great foot knowing the Arizona Hotshots, whom I have been a lifelong fan of, have never been defeated by anyone. Ever.

#GoShots

an incredible dynasty

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Love my quarterback. The true goat Luis Perez

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

hifi posted:

yeah, the attendance is fine when you compare it to arena games where it's still half full although in a basketball arena that holds like 20k people max

IIRC their business model works with average attendance of 20-30k, which some teams hit for the opener. They're hoping for a good TV/streaming product (which they seem on track to do) and the associated ad revenue.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
There’s no way the XFL is going to be as good as the AAF, right?

This league owns. It’s like an SA GDT but on the field.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Have they released attendance numbers yet? They said the SD/SA game was 30k and I'm curious how it stacks up against what the UFL managed. I had season tickets to the Hartford Colonials in 2010 and they were consistently around 14-15k. Sacramento and Omaha had about 20k/game each while Orlando and Vegas couldn't even get 10,000 most weeks.

The existence of this league is giving me UFL flashbacks. I should probably just write up a huge effortpost.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

There’s no way the XFL is going to be as good as the AAF, right?

This league owns. It’s like an SA GDT but on the field.

I can't imagine how it could be. I'm sure if guys want a path to the NFL they took the AAF offer and won't hold out for the XFL. I'm not sure how the XFL is going to attract talent with the AFL clearly having talent deficiencies at OL, WR, and RB.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
It cannot be overstated how loving objectively awful Hackenburg is.

Whoever said he was a "Quarterback shaped object" is 100% right.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Love my quarterback. The true goat Luis Perez

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

pasaluki posted:

It cannot be overstated how loving objectively awful Hackenburg is.

Whoever said he was a "Quarterback shaped object" is 100% right.

yes hi

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

wandler20 posted:

I can't imagine how it could be. I'm sure if guys want a path to the NFL they took the AAF offer and won't hold out for the XFL. I'm not sure how the XFL is going to attract talent with the AFL clearly having talent deficiencies at OL, WR, and RB.

Yea the up and out contracts are really going to make it difficult for the xfl to attract talent I think. I'm sure Vince wont have things like guaranteed healthcare in his contracts either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Week 2:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3881920