Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Josherino)

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

got any sevens posted:

i feel nothing, i'm always pretending to care about others because i wish i did, but i dont, because life is pointless and the bad guys won before we were born

For what it’s worth, if you’re bothering to pretend to care that shows you’re a decent person. I also think there’s some value in focusing what’s in front of you rather than obsessing about the bigger picture that you aren’t even certain about.

Everyone dies someday, surely it’s worth sticking with life to see where it’ll go? Are you so sure of the future that you can say for certain life doesn’t have happiness in store for you?

Rookoo has issued a correction as of 09:23 on Mar 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

Zyla posted:

cool im swinging back into depressive mode

this is neat

i had a birthday and no one showed up or called me

i was just all alone, in the dark, crying

i just dont think things are gonna work out for me ever

I've not spoken with you before but I can empathize as I've always disliked birthdays due to the pressure of social interaction etc. Your experience sounds so rotten, but whatever happens, don't let it encourage you to withdraw from people, speaking from experience that's the worst thing that can happen.

Rookoo has issued a correction as of 17:12 on Dec 7, 2019

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

The positive part at the end gave me a boost so thanks, same goes for some other posts I've seen when skimming this thread.

[Edit]nm felt self conscious, will just keep improving myself and getting out there

Rookoo has issued a correction as of 05:48 on Feb 15, 2024