Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Josherino)

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

op I didn't read but im going to walk in to a black hole while naked and pissing everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

All versions of cbt do not effect me

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I have tried even the most exotic forms of cock and ball torture I do not feel a thing

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

:thunk:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

my brain worked a little better than usual today I cleaned a bunch of poo poo out of my closet but now I'm up at 2 am and farting everywhere

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

gonna quit my job this month with about 3 months rent in the bank I can always work at the hardware store in the meantime for a little over minimum wage while waiting for responses from other work

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Yeah it's weird being held to a higher standard than the president of the United states

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

as a former death crew member I can 100% confirm that poo poo will destroy you if you wallow in it, it’s why I strapped this little raft together :unsmith:

in this metaphor I am a powerful dolphin effortlessly swimming through the treacherous waters and getting high off pufferfish

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

cspam enters the purple drank era

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I've forgotten how to act like a human so now I'm just a posting golem

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Ayin posted:

Extremely yes, but not for the reasons you have... I get a near-panic response from getting attacked in first-person games, which is incredibly stupid. And really lovely because Doom and Unreal are two of my favorite games. :negative:

doom 2016 was one of the first games in a while that i had to take a break every 30 minutes or so

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

high octane games are really intense activities even though youre sitting in a chair

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

dick and ball torture

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

lmao woke up in a state I don't know how to describe and then I layed in bed for like 3 hours but went in to work super late anyway why did I do this

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I wanted a cat but I feel like I would have to furnish the living area properly so the cat would have somewhere to hang out other than my room

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

lmao I told my boss that my personal morals have been in active conflict with my job and that i probably won't be sticking around too long. I was supposed to go to some conference on the other side of the country that I didn't want to go to and there would have been no point because I would bail a month or so afterwards anyway. He looked sad and seemed blindsided by telling him about my troubles which he could do nothing about. Gonna be stressin about this interaction for a while but if I didn't say it and start moving on I don't think I would see the end of the year

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

juche avocado posted:

yeah! you did the right thing! and you stood up for yourself! yay

like you'd be stressing waaaay worse about wanting to have that conversation but not actually having it, right? before we even consider that not having that conversation would lead to the continuation of a stressful status quo?

so sounds like you're doing good considering :)

thank you my friend

ive been stressing about it all day and almost cried in my car on the way home worrying about affording rent in the near future

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

same

so i make up poo poo to look forward to even if i forget to do those things or procrastinate a lot

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Unfortunately Gary busey still has my endocrine system

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i love when i have vivid dreams especially when theyre terrifying

i still remember dreams ive had from a decade ago

when i was like 15 i had a dream where i spent a long time finding where my parents lived and then woke up crying because they didnt remember who i was lmao

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

trying to find a new job is hard im dumb as poo poo and theres nowhere that pays enough to support my extravagant lifestyle of eating beans in an unfurnished beige room

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

y'all old im 24

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Don't look at me I'm not the piss tape

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

how much wackass poo poo can you tell a therapist before they lock you up

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

If you try to better your mental health in America you're suddenly not allowed to do a bunch of poo poo

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

truckin and fuckin is all i crave

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i lied

i dont crave fuckin because i know i never will, seeing as im some sort of swamp creature posting on the internet

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I don't like my engineering degree and I've completely owned myself by having my job prospects now limited to death machine contractors or working at the hardware store again

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

that thread gives me power and makes my j/o crystal glow a new color

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i realized that in my last year of high school and i am surprised i still got in to college, where i did more dumb idiot things

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

To counter anxiety I am applying curiosity by learning new, obscure programming languages.

I looked at COBOL.

Don't look at COBOL. It's the coding equivalent of the necronomicon

I love cobol

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I love talking poo poo about programming languages

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Tryin to coax my brain in to getting back to hobbyist gamedev but I end up working on that sort of poo poo until 5am sometimes which is bad

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Lmao I stayed on the same spot on the floor for 4 hours cool

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i "worked from home" today and now im eating tim tam slams so things are ok for now

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/SlenderSherbet/status/1114257030737534976

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i got way too much stuff done today which means i will be unable to do anything for the rest of the month

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

having a hard time finding work with an electrical engineering degree is dumb as hell

get me outta this wack rear end military industrial complex

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

had a sick depressive episode today that prevented me from going to work but its not like i want to be there anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I went outside to post and lost friends