Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

Yeah it's funny how even without the wall running and jet jumps and stim packs the titanfall 2 movement physics still feel a million times more fluid than the fastest CoD game

The shooting feels like rear end compared to cod though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

I don't even know about that , I feel like CoD guns haven't felt great for a few years now . They could be a lot better in Apex but they're not any worse than BO4 guns

I played blops4 right after some apex legends and the shooting was so much better it was a relief

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah its good in general that your abilities recharge fast and you can zip around like spiderman where all these other battle royal games have you be a completely ineffectual turd unless you pick up a bunch of poo poo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

malibu anime posted:

poo poo! That's why I keep telling myself I'm an idiot for not signing up for the forums in 2010.

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

My favorite thing about the game was winning my first round so i never have to play it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Dis looks like a great place to do a looting bruddas