Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The weekend I got drunk enough to install the Overwatch free weekend and play a few matches with Bob3 got me to sober up for a few months.

you were screaming "gently caress yeah! tracer is my waifu!" the whole time

In Training posted:

Dev: We had wall running, double jumping, even triple jumping at one point, playable alongside titans, and after doing some market research we realized the average person who would actually install and play a Battle Royale is too retarded to even know how to aim down sights. So we doubled down on our cosmetics and quip development for our epic Legends!

Apex Legends player:

lmfao at this and the last few pages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

...this thread only has 30 posts

lol thought this was the games completed thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1096910356130267136