Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Hope you guys don’t mind when I hijack this thread later to discuss Titanfall 2. Speaking of which, it goes for $9 on Xbox and PS4 Store often, so go buy it ASAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

"While prototyping and playing and iterating, things stay or they go as a result of whether or not they're achieving our goals. Things like wall running and double-jumping, they actually really hurt the strategic and learnable aspects of combat. Because a player can get anywhere almost immediately. So there's no thought process like 'okay, I saw someone run around that building, now I know they're going to be in one of two places.' No—with double-jumping and wall running, they can be anywhere."

What on earth....

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Apiss Retards. gently caress this horse’s rear end of a game!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao Shut the gently caress up Larry.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

American McGay posted:

Love to fuel Lowtax's drug addiction by owning my supposed friends.

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I paod thirty dollars to get the Ult r a Loot Pack Combo Deluxe and I got thirty duplicates of bangalore's signature voice line "Weapons Free. Lock And Load." fuuuuuck yeah

Serves you right.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Im doing take the L at default ckins who are only capable of smiling and nodding. Sad! Very very sad.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

malibu anime posted:

Ok 3 rounds and I'm 2/3..w/ some assists. First round everyone on my team was really cool and nice. Just people who you could tell really wanted to win. Add me on this poo poo!!! think my name is daddyanime

malibu anime posted:

Oh yea I forgot i hate battle royale games.

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I admire his restraint.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Playing online having the time of my life with my PSN friends list. They're just out of the stream's frame, laughing too.

Lol