Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

oh HELL yeah baby, ground floor!!!! W00t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

me: what's apex legends

EA: it's overwatch... wait for it... meets fortnite.

me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3veEAzVYamo

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'm pretty bad at the game, any exclusive imp tips or tricks?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

how do I build in this game. I can't play a br without crafting!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I paod thirty dollars to get the Ult r a Loot Pack Combo Deluxe and I got thirty duplicates of bangalore's signature voice line "Weapons Free. Lock And Load." fuuuuuck yeah

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

tao of lmao posted:

Bangalore here to tell you it’s called a magazine, not a clip

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I took a huge dump this morning and it reminded me of this game

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

you spend $30 to take a poo poo?

if you thought I actually spent $30 on loot boxes I have some prime alaskan real estate to sell you

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

just got home .. booting up the old ps4..? see you fools on the island :frogc00l:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Psn = SA username

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

fun games! if we can get the three of us together for real next time I know we can become... The Apex Legends™ Presented By EA®

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

personally, the enormous samoan. i dont really like the guy’s voice or that his shield passive rumbles the controller. wraith seems ok but i never feel like her abilities are gonna help the team a ton, so i never end up picking her

you on that PS4 or X Box?