Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

my friends keep picking the Legendary Heroes that i want to play as

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ive only played a couple rounds but it’s cool. im looking forward to the inevitable halo battle royale that’ll let me tool around in a warthog with my boys

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

slowly making it out of the noobie phase, but this game's sick. i'm a huge fan of sliding down hills in games and jumping off of stuff with zero fall damage and it's extremely delivering on that front

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

biggest takeaway is that its nice playing a class/character shooter where you arent specifically gimped in some way to force that rock-paper-scissors approach that game devs blast their cummies to

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

imo all the guns seem real fun to master even without attachments, aside from the g7 scout and mozambique shotgun revolver that have only gotten me brutally buttfucked so far

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

The wingman feels badass. If that's what it's called, the pistol that shoots 5 rounds of heavy.

gradually figuring out that my ideal loadout is just two kitted out wingmans

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

The best feeling kills are always with the Wingman. They should call it the WinMan.

been calling it the Wingmang and Wingmane and laughing like a dumbass. but yeah, im so glad there's a deagle equivalent in the game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

fyi the hemlock is insanely good when you flip it to semiauto and tapfire as fast as you can. huge fan

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

I think the gunplay is fun. I just can't make either of the LMGs work for me and both the light pistols are complete turds. The Mozambique is a joke too but I can make it work at least. The secret is it's one if the only games where everything is a projectile instead of just snipers so you gotta always lead people at least a little bit

RE-45 is a really fun challenge IMO since it dumps so hard and can take a barrel stabilizer, but its gonna take me forever to get a kill with the p2020

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i used the peacekeeper shotgun for a few rounds since you guys were recommending it and its also a ton of fun. those future shotgun pellets can really tear poo poo up if youre either close up or really lucky at midrange

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I paod thirty dollars to get the Ult r a Loot Pack Combo Deluxe and I got thirty duplicates of bangalore's signature voice line "Weapons Free. Lock And Load." fuuuuuck yeah

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

numbnuts spending stacks on loot while going durr. meanwhile im linking my visa rewards,uber eats, supercuts frequent clipper card, etc to my origin account, swimming in loot boxes, for the glorious price of FREE

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

had a dream where i was sliding down hills on my knees. I think i really like this game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

game’s really good at pushing players to have fun and go buckwild. i think i’ve only had one fight where the other team tried to stay hidden, out of like 40 rounds so far? it’s a survival game where everyone wants to go to hipshot martyr valhalla, i love it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a favorite thing about the really quick move speed is repeatedly seeing enemy teams come barreling through a door, literally bump into my team and comically back up, and then everyone starts dumping with 1000 rpm smgs at once

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

this whole thing seems like another case of mass gamer psychosis to me

i just like big open asymmetrical maps in shooters. but everyone's different

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

SpaceAceJase posted:

Which hero is getting the least playtime?

personally, the enormous samoan. i dont really like the guy’s voice or that his shield passive rumbles the controller. wraith seems ok but i never feel like her abilities are gonna help the team a ton, so i never end up picking her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

SciFiDownBeat posted:

you on that PS4 or X Box?

my usual crew of buddies is on xbox but i’ll dl it on ps4 to play with the imps