Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

A god drat BR based on Titanfall and they don’t even include the fun wall running or double jumping. You know, the stuff that made being outside the giant robots legit fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

"While prototyping and playing and iterating, things stay or they go as a result of whether or not they're achieving our goals. Things like wall running and double-jumping, they actually really hurt the strategic and learnable aspects of combat. Because a player can get anywhere almost immediately. So there's no thought process like 'okay, I saw someone run around that building, now I know they're going to be in one of two places.' No—with double-jumping and wall running, they can be anywhere."

bruh

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

you into fortnite or pubg?

Seems like a blackout lad to me

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wingman and peacekeeper seems like the ideal loadout so much so that I wouldn’t be surprised to see both weapons get nerfed.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

wonder who todd howard mains in apex: legends

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

*all energy immediately leaves room and people start sighing and walking away*

I think he’s a Bangalore main, but I could see him playing lifeline as well idk im so torn.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bangalore's Iconic Voice Line

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Bangalore here to tell you it’s called a magazine, not a clip

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The rush I get opening a loot box is unequalled. Who knows what amazing skins and quips wait for me inside? Only one way to find out *drains life savings*

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

its cool to have aids now

This

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Way to admit theft, bitch. Reported.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

LOL

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

It’s probably the best BR style game going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

this whole thing seems like another case of mass gamer psychosis to me

I agreed with you till i played it and

a Loving Dog posted:

apex at least has decent gunplay and really good movement, i think fortnite is way more of a mass gamer psychosis thing