Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Obviously I gave him shelter

But he is still so mad all the time. I dont know how to make him happy. I think he came from a bad place.

alnilam

What a find! Poor mad lil guy. Would a little fresh paint in the shape of carats ^ ^ fix him up

FluffieDuckie

clearly he's hungry

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

vanisher

you're a good person op

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Dungeon Ecology

curby

alnilam

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Clobber that there kirby

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

google THIS

[Sarah McLachlin plays]

Every year, millions of metal Kirbys are abandoned.

FluffieDuckie

:love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Mummy Napkin
to help control the Kirby population have your kirbys spayed or neutered

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Goons Are Gifts

Be careful, don't feed him after midnight!!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
i believe he wants to play cornhole

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

Should I put it back where I found it?

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Should I put it back where I found it?

I think you have legally adopted that kirby, putting him back would be immoral

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I see. Maybe I can get some governmental assistance.

Maybe I'll adopt a whole lotta Kirbies.

I just got it lol

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I see. Maybe I can get some governmental assistance.

do you want $1 of your federal tax to go to the fund for wayward street kirbies? ☑

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Is it supposed to be a mask or something? also

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm Bob Barker signing off, but before I do: always pick up your garbage Kirbys

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

sig by owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER.

Twenty Four posted:

Is it supposed to be a mask or something? also

No clue! I found it in the apartment building's garbage room. If I had to guess, I'd say it's the superintendent's. He and his wife like Nintendo a lot (they had a zelda wedding apparently) and they have a young kid. It was most likely a prop?

Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

No clue! I found it in the apartment building's garbage room. If I had to guess, I'd say it's the superintendent's. He and his wife like Nintendo a lot (they had a zelda wedding apparently) and they have a young kid. It was most likely a prop?

I will admit I sort of thought you were joking about finding it, that's just weird, although your explanation makes it a little less so

my guess is a beanbag toss target for a birthday party or the like

maybe it's for kids to put their faces in and have a photo taken, but on the other hand that makes no sense unless it's intended for adults with a really specific vore fetish

by the way, thank you internet for breaking my brain to the extent that I know without having to pause to think about it the specific name for this fixation

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I was/am secretely afraid it was a very alternative sex prop.

Mummy Napkin
Cornhole, anyone?

FactsAreUseless

You can tell that's a Greater North American Kirby and not a Pacific Islands Kirby because it has angry eyebrows. The Japanese ones don't.

Goons Are Gifts

I love it

kalel

me picking my main in smash ultimate:

quote:

Found this little guy in the trash :(

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

me picking my main in smash ultimate:

BYOB might be too chill for chill Kirby, he's blending into the post.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Feb 13, 2019

sig by owlhawk911

Mummy Napkin

pixaal posted:

Mummy Napkin
Anyone ever notice that Kirby hangs out in sneakers and no shirt or pants? Where's his bird?

Goons Are Gifts

Mummy Napkin posted:

Anyone ever notice that Kirby hangs out in sneakers and no shirt or pants? Where's his bird?

Kirby is a bird

kalel

Kirby is anything he wants to be. He's the patron saint of byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

pixaal posted: