Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

The moderator of games has never played the tanker mission. This incredible development

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

hosed up if true.

It's true

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i don’t see how this is physically possible, that would mean that the moderator of GAMES has not only never played mgs2 but also has never played zone of the enders

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

he hasn’t played zone of the enders either

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

me either op

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I am going to be 100% truthful here. I have not played MGS2, the tanker mission or Zone of the Enders. In fact I have only played up to just past the Raven Tank guy in mgs1 and that is it for my Kojima based gaming.

I apologise to you all.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

me either op

VideoGames posted:

I am going to be 100% truthful here. I have not played MGS2, the tanker mission or Zone of the Enders. In fact I have only played up to just past the Raven Tank guy in mgs1 and that is it for my Kojima based gaming.

I apologise to you all.

im not angry, just disappointed

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

VideoGames posted:

Raven Tank guy

:ohdear:

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Playing the Tanker mission over and over again is linked in my head with my parents divorce.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I find this very hard to believe OP but I'm sure you wouldn't make these accusations unless they were founded in truth, no one would believe you otherwise

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Awesome. Me neither and someone else even gave me a goddamn metal gear title.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I don't know what games these are op.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
If you are talking about metal gear solid 2 then I have played it but do not remember any details except the incredibly disturbing drone sniping part.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

VideoGames posted:

I apologise to you all.
I'm kind of envious, because it means you still have the ability to experience MGS2 for the first time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

haldolium posted:

Awesome. Me neither and someone else even gave me a goddamn metal gear title.

This is stolen valor.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

We’re playing division 1 together now instead , me a lowly forums poster, him the king of games. Together we make two agents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

This is very concerning.