Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

they got a bolo tie and dress shirt underneath a tie-waist leather jacket with stupid little anarchist pins, holy poo poo. its like a ranch owner is trying to dress punk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

I have beaten the book of hungry names and have learned from it that new england is a hell upon earth

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Its really sad how Paradox treats Onyx Path these days. CCP (the EVE Online guys) were all in on the Vampire the Masquerade MMO idea but they funded a lot of really great New World of Darkness books on the side. The Chronicles of Darkness line has generally much better rules overall than their 1e predecessors, but the reliance on Kickstarting, since Paradox does not give them money at all to do anything, means that they can't really afford to put out more than three or so books per splat, it takes forever to get said books, and the art in those books will usually be bad overall if its not a splat core book.

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Nin seems like she's one of those tabletop-to-video game characters that becomes iconic for her sub-type of character, like how Dak'kon from Planescape is for githzerai and how Lae'zel from BG3 is for githyanki. I honestly never knew that wolves could become werewolves in WTA, since all the characters to my recollection were humans in their base form.