Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I thought the last thread I made would be the final one, but have been getting emails about doing another run. Instead of making everyone wait for orders to come in, hope we get enough orders, and be lucky enough that everyone put their addresses in the order form, I've gone ahead and bulk ordered hats and made a website. The cost is $30, but just put in code CSPAM (no hyphen) to get $5 off.

There are no toques or other items for now. We barely eeked out the toque order on the last run anyhow. If these still sell I'll look at doing more items. Free shipping in the states, but no international orders at this time.

THE HAT:

Piss Tape Website

Hats in action:

Media personalities who've received hats, but have yet to wear them:

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/997602773456900096
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/1007681896074170368

Unless you really think your fav celebrity will wear it, don't bother sending one. Most have been cucks and refuse to wear the hat.

The FAQ is changed up now that we don't have to worry about minimum orders and shipping addresses in a comment field!

1. The first set of orders will ship out on Feb 18th. It'll be 24 hours after ordering from there on out.
2. You can order and ship to different addresses if you do want to waste your money and send one to a celeb in the hopes you'll get a tweet.
3. Please use an email address that you check regularly when ordering so that if there are any problems with shipping I can contact you easily.
4. You will not be charged for shipping. It's included in the price.
5. I'll be mailing these via USPS, but can work with other shipping methods if needed.
6. If there are any issues, email pisstape at gmail
7. Seriously, if there are issues, let me know. It's launch week and could be bumpy.

Previous Threads:
Piss Tape is Real Hats Part 4.5: It's not a Pee Tape
NOW! That's What I Call Piss, Vol 5: All Shall Wear the Hat
Piss Tape is Real Gear

Enough of the FAQ, here's the Hat order link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

it's real

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no, thanks

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I've had some international folks reach out about buying on this run. We can work something out shipping wise. Send me a PM or email.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I'll pass.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
its me, im the dude posting in the Piss Tape Is Real thread specifically to say i dont want a hat

id get one but i live in kkkanada :/

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

papersack posted:

I thought the last thread I made would be the final one, but have been getting emails about doing another run. Instead of making everyone wait for orders to come in, hope we get enough orders, and be lucky enough that everyone put their addresses in the order form, I've gone ahead and bulk ordered hats and made a website. The cost is $30, but just put in code CSPAM (no hyphen) to get $5 off.

There are no toques or other items for now. We barely eeked out the toque order on the last run anyhow. If these still sell I'll look at doing more items. Free shipping in the states, but no international orders at this time.

THE HAT:

Piss Tape Website

Hats in action:

Media personalities who've received hats, but have yet to wear them:

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/997602773456900096
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/1007681896074170368

Unless you really think your fav celebrity will wear it, don't bother sending one. Most have been cucks and refuse to wear the hat.

The FAQ is changed up now that we don't have to worry about minimum orders and shipping addresses in a comment field!

1. The first set of orders will ship out on Feb 18th. It'll be 24 hours after ordering from there on out.
2. You can order and ship to different addresses if you do want to waste your money and send one to a celeb in the hopes you'll get a tweet.
3. Please use an email address that you check regularly when ordering so that if there are any problems with shipping I can contact you easily.
4. You will not be charged for shipping. It's included in the price.
5. I'll be mailing these via USPS, but can work with other shipping methods if needed.
6. If there are any issues, email pisstape at gmail
7. Seriously, if there are issues, let me know. It's launch week and could be bumpy.

Previous Threads:
Piss Tape is Real Hats Part 4.5: It's not a Pee Tape
NOW! That's What I Call Piss, Vol 5: All Shall Wear the Hat
Piss Tape is Real Gear

Enough of the FAQ, here's the Hat order link

$30 buck. gently caress you

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

did you put in cspam to get 5 dollars off??????????

also lmao how expensive do you think hats are

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

It's $25 (Close to what previous runs were) if you actually bother to read the thread, but for you I'll do $45.

take the moon posted:

its me, im the dude posting in the Piss Tape Is Real thread specifically to say i dont want a hat

Hit me up on a PM if you want one and we'll work something out. Just trying to get folks the gift of piss.

Edit: Looks like you don't have plat. Just email me.

papersack has issued a correction as of 03:49 on Feb 23, 2019

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
done lol. this is a solid investment that will only appreciate in value

e: this is a fools dream but a toque would kind of rule? wish id bothered to check these threads earlier

take the moon has issued a correction as of 04:37 on Feb 23, 2019

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Zyla posted:

did you put in cspam to get 5 dollars off??????????

also lmao how expensive do you think hats are

Ah yes new era fitted piss tape hats

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

take the moon posted:

It's the equivalent of wearing a troll face shirt. You might think you're funny but everyone in the public thinks you're a weirdo.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Posting my pisshat support. Ordered one of these them there gems. Will proudly display it around my city full of chuds.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Over There posted:

It's the equivalent of wearing a troll face shirt. You might think you're funny but everyone in the public thinks you're a weirdo.

i mean

i obviously wouldn't expect anyone here to "get" the "joke"

i would def wear it around the house and lol everytime i saw myself in the mirror tho

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
This fear of speaking the truth in public because the public won't understand is real

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
ikr, ikr

e: not to mention i havent been able to get in touch with op :tinfoil:

take the moon has issued a correction as of 17:55 on Feb 27, 2019

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

take the moon posted:

ikr, ikr

e: not to mention i havent been able to get in touch with op :tinfoil:

Not sure what you mean? I emailed you back the same day. I asked for a shipping address.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
ah sorry. the email server i used was a pos. used an alt. my mistake :)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Over There posted:

^^this guy has made unsolicited comments about changes women should make to their appearance to be more attractive, 100% guaranteed

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

OMGVBFLOL posted:

^^this guy has made unsolicited comments about changes women should make to their appearance to be more attractive, 100% guaranteed

im gay

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
i guess i'll bump the thread because piss tape is real

who loving payed for the banner ad?

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
I wanted a big red title but I'm getting a small white one instead.
gently caress, i need one of these. i know you mentioned "no international orders" but like, could i convince you to ship one just north across the border to Vancouver, BC?

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

syscall girl posted:

i guess i'll bump the thread because piss tape is real

who loving payed for the banner ad?

guess youll never know

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

The Good Professor posted:

gently caress, i need one of these. i know you mentioned "no international orders" but like, could i convince you to ship one just north across the border to Vancouver, BC?

Email me (Check OP) and we'll get it worked out.

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007

papersack posted:

Email me (Check OP) and we'll get it worked out.

Email sent!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

110% guaranteed then

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
my hate is here :) im wearing it rn and its everything i thought it would be - and more

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

just saw this thread for the first time and put in an order, because why the gently caress not

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol at y'all for paying into a poster's failed gambit to gently caress ashley feinberg

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

lol at y'all for paying into a poster's failed gambit to gently caress ashley feinberg

lol wut

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

whatever, the hat looks good

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Wow! Such extreme cynicism about such an important topic!

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
my hat has arrived and it is very bright

thank you!

burning swine
May 26, 2004

buy'd a hat, as it is the only just and righteous course in these troubled times

godspeed poster

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

got my hat on Monday, it's great, thanks OP

harry_bush
Mar 21, 2019

I just want to say, this is some good internet right here

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

😂

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014