Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I thought the last thread I made would be the final one, but have been getting emails about doing another run. Instead of making everyone wait for orders to come in, hope we get enough orders, and be lucky enough that everyone put their addresses in the order form, I've gone ahead and bulk ordered hats and made a website. The cost is $30, but just put in code CSPAM (no hyphen) to get $5 off.

There are no toques or other items for now. We barely eeked out the toque order on the last run anyhow. If these still sell I'll look at doing more items. Free shipping in the states, but no international orders at this time.

THE HAT:

Piss Tape Website

Hats in action:

Media personalities who've received hats, but have yet to wear them:

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/997602773456900096
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/1007681896074170368

Unless you really think your fav celebrity will wear it, don't bother sending one. Most have been cucks and refuse to wear the hat.

The FAQ is changed up now that we don't have to worry about minimum orders and shipping addresses in a comment field!

1. The first set of orders will ship out on Feb 18th. It'll be 24 hours after ordering from there on out.
2. You can order and ship to different addresses if you do want to waste your money and send one to a celeb in the hopes you'll get a tweet.
3. Please use an email address that you check regularly when ordering so that if there are any problems with shipping I can contact you easily.
4. You will not be charged for shipping. It's included in the price.
5. I'll be mailing these via USPS, but can work with other shipping methods if needed.
6. If there are any issues, email pisstape at gmail
7. Seriously, if there are issues, let me know. It's launch week and could be bumpy.

Previous Threads:
Piss Tape is Real Hats Part 4.5: It's not a Pee Tape
NOW! That's What I Call Piss, Vol 5: All Shall Wear the Hat
Piss Tape is Real Gear

Enough of the FAQ, here's the Hat order link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I've had some international folks reach out about buying on this run. We can work something out shipping wise. Send me a PM or email.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

$30 buck. gently caress you

It's $25 (Close to what previous runs were) if you actually bother to read the thread, but for you I'll do $45.

take the moon posted:

its me, im the dude posting in the Piss Tape Is Real thread specifically to say i dont want a hat

id get one but i live in kkkanada :/

Hit me up on a PM if you want one and we'll work something out. Just trying to get folks the gift of piss.

Edit: Looks like you don't have plat. Just email me.

papersack has issued a correction as of 03:49 on Feb 23, 2019

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

take the moon posted:

ikr, ikr

e: not to mention i havent been able to get in touch with op :tinfoil:

Not sure what you mean? I emailed you back the same day. I asked for a shipping address.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

The Good Professor posted:

gently caress, i need one of these. i know you mentioned "no international orders" but like, could i convince you to ship one just north across the border to Vancouver, BC?

Email me (Check OP) and we'll get it worked out.