Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you going out of your way to use 5g?
yes i want the latest and greatest
no gently caress you
i'll use whatever the se support
View Results

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
im a 420g.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Sagebrush posted:

As long as people can watch Netflix on their phone and load Instagram with no lag, nobody gives a poo poo about faster mobile internet

no way. i need minimum lag so that i can frag noobs in minecraft pocket edition.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

if i have work subsidize my phone plan then it’s contents might be subject to foia. hard loving pass.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

stopping at 6G? what kind of beta manlet is he?????

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

infernal machines posted:

i wonder if this is what it was like watching regan on tv in the 80s

oh, cool didnt realize they ever showed bedtime for bonzo on TV.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

OldAlias posted:

and that man, was ,,,, president beep

eh, better than that time schadenboner or whoever thought i was stymie...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:ughh:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the dude’s got talent

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Visual GNUdio posted:

every time i see something like this i think about developing lovely EMF or whatever measuring equipment that would be laughable by lab standards but totally usable for idiots. like, pack a cheap PM sensor (chemtrail detection), H field sensor (EMF, can be as easy as PCB traces on the board), some microphone for infrasound, uv light sensor, and package it up with a bunch of scary looking level indicators for each thing. it'd be like a tricorder for crazy people and i'd be RICH I TELL YOU RICH. i already have no dignity and have nothing to lose, i should just get this done...

reminds me of those scam land mine detectors that have probably gotten people killed over in iraq.

what im saying is i think you’ve identified a viable business model.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sniep posted:

just think if zoll was still with us, today

glad to see that rufio is doing well

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

skipped to the end. did op’s question get answered?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

hell yeah, let's go 6G next

woah there, turbo! let’s pump the breaks here.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I’m looking for an experience beyond studio quality. is 5g right for me?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:q:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

this thread is about cool 5g. not whatever nerd poo poo that is

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you keep asking what 5g is, but have you considered what 5g isn’t? hmmmm?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

just think about that one for a while

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

thanks???

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Anne Frank Funk posted:

oh yeah, rememeber this? lol (zoll)

your folding it wrong
   /
  /
:smugdroid:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

5g, 6g, who gives a poo poo?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

heh. “next g+1” checking in. :smug:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

*punches hole through straw hat*

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hey bro, if it lets me upload my tik toks faster then i could care less

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Visual GNUdio posted:

its me i'm the 5g chad

look at that manspreading piece of poo poo. gently caress that guy.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

literally revolting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dang. we’ve been talking about 5g so much that when i just opened up this thread I thought “but we’ve had that for years??”