Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you going out of your way to use 5g?
yes i want the latest and greatest
no gently caress you
i'll use whatever the se support
View Results

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
5g is mind control scary radios that will cook your brain and also give you alzheimers and kills the bees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
there's some nutjobs that endlessly retweet illuminati one world government 5g mind control bullshit using a local municipal politics hashtag.

you'd be amazed what this new wireless "standard" will do!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hell yeah

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you live in the shire about a bajillion miles from anything, of course people are used to the internet just randomly not working

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

echinopsis posted:

:rolleyes: it always works just sometimes it connects to 3g ya moron

stone knives and loving bear skins. jfc. we need to send some aid or something

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

I TOO HAVE A WORK PHONE LOL! high five, buddy

sucker

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i wonder if this is what it was like watching regan on tv in the 80s

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Silver Alicorn posted:

hm. remember when we said “ban space kimchi” a whole lot and she left

and moose milkie felt bad after all the jokes :smith:

yospos' legacy of cyber bullying is long and storied

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i wonder how much thought was put into that particular tag line

it seems like maybe they didn't quite consider what they were saying there

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

remember when a bunch of military people bought homeopathic bomb detectors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADE_651

dowsing for bombs

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this is to sell to wi-fi cancer truthers, it's gotta be turnkey

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wait, are you suggesting the us government would have some kind of interest in developing strong encryption?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Anne Frank Funk posted:

kazakhtelecom, honest as always

lmao.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

5g looooooong phone

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

sony is going to make the 21:9 phone a thing come hell or high water

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

graph posted:

where are you ?

sorry mate, i'm sitting at home reading anand's coverage

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

coke posted:

yeah sounds like a great idea for fixed broadband in the desert because lol if your internet breaks when it rains or get a little bit foggy

we has LOS microwave wireless backhaul back when i was in high school and it would very reliably poo poo the bed every time it got foggy or rained hard enough. this has been an issue since forever and no poo poo it only gets worse with higher frequencies.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

it isn’t...

...a sandwich?

well, actually...

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

for twelve years, you have been asking: what is 5g?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Schadenboner posted:

I made an thing:

Am I 5Ging right?

:ohdear:

no, like, unless you're still on your racist sino-conspiracy bent

then also no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

how do you feel about lenovo these days?