Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I was like 4 deep on "man, there's a lot of bartenders" before it clicked...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Propaganda Machine posted:

It depends on the context for me. Some sexist jokes are funny, but they have to be good-natured and actually funny. I recall that season being really petulant and mean though, especially early on.

You're talking about Rodger? He's the one I remember being particularly gross.

There was a lot of "girls can't win, they're only here to look good, which one's your favorite?, lets call dibs and fantasize about them doing naughty things to each other over footage of them bathing." And Rob was always in the middle of that stuff and the main narrator.

I loved it at the time but I imagine it doesn't age very well.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah. As I remember it John had a tight alliance of 4 and then a bunch of hanger ons and then some obvious targets. The basic setup we see all the time. Boston Rob was trying to do the now classic tribe overthrow but couldn't get everyone on the same page so he got taken out. Then the very next challenge was the "coconut chop" where John and his crew clearly laid out the pecking order and what order everyone was going to be eliminated in. That basically confirmed everything Boston Rob had been telling them and they all got on the same page and overthrew John and Co.

It was one of those things we kind of see all the time now but back then people still had a hard time reading "alliances" and planning a few moves ahead. Boston Rob was arguably ahead of the curve a lot like Rob C was but he fell victim to another now classic - the unfortunate tribal swap.

The mechanics of the "coconut chop" is basically that the 4 people ended up working together to eliminate everyone else one by one in a clear order. So think of it like Players 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 working together to eliminate Players 7, 8, and 9. But then once its down to those six Players 1, 2, 3, and 4 just knock 6 off immediately and then 5. It becomes completely clear that 5 and 6 were only there to be necessary numbers and would be tossed aside when they were no longer needed.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Feb 16, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ApplesandOranges posted:

I think a lot of whether or not you enjoyed watching DvG is how much you enjoy Angelina/Natalie/Christian. Angelina and Natalie are pretty polarizing, and while Christian is very charismatic, I know I found myself tuning out a bit whenever he started talking at Tribal Council because of how verbose his answers were.
Nick was a pretty popular character as well and characters like Davie, Gabby, Mike, and Alec all had people talking for awhile. Even pretty low key or flawed ones like Johnny ManyNames and Dan. I think they all contributed way more than Natalie unless you're just really, really, really into watching trainwrecks. But Angelina delivers way more there.

I think ultimately DvG's strength is that it had a very balanced cast and didn't rely too heavily on one or two characters. Yeah, Christian was the breakout in a lot of ways but he was far from the only person people talked about or enjoyed. I mean many argued that his game really was pretty lacking all told. I don't know how it will hold up over time but I think it should do well because there's a bunch of people in there for you to enjoy even if you don't really like Christian or Angelina.

But it also depends on what you watch for. I got for a nice balance of gameplay, personalities, and crazy. DvG delivered that very balanced to me. Obviously some people prefer pure chaos or pure gameplay or pure personalities.

ApplesandOranges posted:

Last season was pretty solid, especially since you can point to nearly every cast member being memorable other than Jessica.

It'd have to be seen how it holds up after recency bias fades, but I think it'll do pretty well.

gently caress. I've literally already forgotten who "Jessica" is.

My brain is swiss cheese. I'm so old.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

DvG cast played HARD. They did a lot of dumb things but honestly, that's what playing hard usually results in. I'd argue there's no such thing as the classic ideal of a cast filled with "smart players." There's smart players who end up on the same cast together but then they end up trying to outsmart each other and end up making crazy or stupid moves. Its just the nature of the game and why all the "smartest" players are usually people who beat up on very "dumb" casts.

Basically put 2 smart Survivor players on a tribe together and you're waiting for the "I know he knows, but does he know I know he knows?" thing to start.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Feb 17, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I make a joke of saying players "Zeking it" and it's basically me saying a reasonably smart person trying to outsmart someone else and talking themselves into overplaying and doing something stupid. It's a natural consequence of this game. Either you pull the trigger too early, just right, or too late. We will judge it harshly with perfect knowledge and hindsight but for them in the moment it's a crapshoot of trying to anticipate half a dozen other players motives and moves. It's kind of impossible and every winner gets their share of dumb luck that it works out.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

What's "team tv casting?" My best guess is players who are basically there to be on tv? That doesn't bother me because like, it's a reality show so I dont complain when the rain gets stuff wet.

But Angelina never struck me that way at all. She very much wanted to play the game. She was super, duper bad at it, but she was trying VERY hard. And she very clearly had no concept of how she was coming off to others or would come off on tv. I mean her first memorable moment was that "get out of restaurant checks" thing. No sane person wanting to be a tv star says that.

Edit: Or maybe "makes for good tv" casting? I guess Angelina fits more into that, but again love her or hate her (and I mostly hated her) she played the game and actually pulled a few things off in the game. So I don't think she was just some loose cannon or drama bomb or something. I dunno.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Feb 17, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I very much enjoy Survivor and have no negative feelings or anger or anything going into this season, whatever gimmick the Extinction thing is that I've already forgotten what I read weeks ago about it. Whatever. A bunch of people are gonna play an evil game and they might be good at it or they might be comically bad at it. I'm good.

I also don't have any problem with Joe. There's room in Survivor for Joes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I really am surprised by the negativity. I thought the Survivor threads were one of the few non hatewatching threads in TVIV.

I kinda feel like Survivor fans just work themselves up between seasons for some reason. Too much time to worry about how the new twist is going to ruin everything.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I gotta be honest, Aubry didn't make enough of an impression on me that I REALLY remember her. Like I know who she is and I know I'll call her Audrey a bunch but I don't really remember anything she did.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah like i have this vague idea in my head that she's a strategist but like I have no actual memories of any moves or plans that would back that up. I'm not saying they didn't happen, I just don't remember them and I actually didn't really remember that she was on two seasons. Even reading through her fandom page it just sort of seems like she manipulated/reasoned with Tai a bunch and was probably a background factor in a lot of the things I remember him doing?

I didn't even remember she was the one who lost to Michelle. I suppose maybe that's part of why she's got some following and fanbase because obviously a lot of people weren't too happy with that result. To be honest I don't remember a hell of a lot about Kaoh Rong besides like Tai's general behavior and a kind of general memory of him sorta betraying Scot but Scot was betraying him and there was some kind of super idol or something and I really don't remember at all.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm pretty sure that was Wigglesworth. This is Wentworth.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well Extinction Island may end up sucking but at least produced a really cool ending for the premiere.

Keith attends Duke and thus is a monster. Watch out for him.

I hate Wardog on pure principle but I kind of hope the editors just ignore him and totally no play it as a subtle dig.

Not many of the new players stood out, but that's probably to be expected from a premiere with a bunch of returnees. They didn't get too much coverage, its just that it takes awhile for me to figure out who people are so right now i got the 4 vets, pushy mom, tourettes, Duke monster, smarmy news anchor, Wardog, cute lady who loves the vets, and "we're just gonna try and force another Nick". That's not too bad for 1 episode.

Spergatory posted:

Apparently there was a great moment on the boat that didn't make the show.

Wardog introduced himself as "The Wardog."

Rick gets called on next to identify himself, and says "this is awkward, but my name is also 'The Wardog.'"

I don't know who Rick is but he's now my favorite.

I'm guessing its the smarmy anchor guy who is either going to be a massive fan favorite or piss everyone off real soon.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, they didn't throw her on a barren beach in the middle of the night to just sleep on rocks. No.

But like, we won't really know the state of things until we get some idea of how much food she has or what kind of tools. But even if they gave her the basics they give every tribe its not gonna be fun living alone on the beach for a few days and doing everything on your own is gonna be hard. So like, a cool looking boat shipwreck as a default, leaky shelter is ok with me.

And it looked cool.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think I'd be ok with a regular sized bag of rice and the usual coconut/bannana access with the knowledge that like the first person could be a dick about eating rice early and everything would be harder with less people and many of whom probably have bad attitudes towards each other or just in general.

But I'd also be down with just torturing them with like "no rice, here's some fishing gear and there's some coconuts 20 feet up." I guess its a question of how much they really want to test that "do you want to go home?" aspect of it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, they'd have to give them SOMETHING. But I don't know what the Survivor medical staff's stance is on "How long can you live on bananas without dying?"

Like I said, I think a bag of rice, some basic fishing gear, and the usual access to fruit in trees is fair and will still be a miserable experience for all but the most introspective and nature loving people. Someone might just revel in the freedom and isolation of the experience, but I don't get the sense Pushy Mom will be that person.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Now, now. The op was just expressing that the fashion model Joe married isn't hot enough for him to marry. That's a totally normal and non piggish way to evaluate women or think of relationships.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, Extinction Island is amazing. And apparently they ARE starving them.

Keith is a monster and got what he deserved. Also it was hilarious to see him be all "you're never gonna win without me" after he sucked in the challenge.

I get the impression that Aubry's overplaying and David's probably doing his usual overplaying that he's actually kind of good at but still Zekeish in origin. But I can't really figure if Wentworth is also overplaying or just a victim of her rep (and David's Zeke vision). I like her more than David and Aubry so I might be giving her more of a pass. I'm interested for the inevitable tribe shuffle to see how it affects dynamics.

Victoria made an impression on me this episode but that's probably just because got to be the narrator in the "Aubry's not playing great" segment.

That's all I got. I appreciate that Jeff and Survivor are totally noplaying "Wardog".

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

RHAP Know It Alls is worth it for Fishbauch's reaction when Rob C says "Keith reminded me of you."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Zesty posted:

You doing okay, STAC? We’re here for you, buddy.

Just a joke because "gently caress Duke."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That's probably just a product of them winning and having no obvious conflict. Basically what Aubry said early in the episode. Everyone's "kumbaya" so there's not much gaming going on. To the point where Aubry gaming just a little too hard put a target on her back.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

For me I think the "shield/big target" argument is maybe a little overblown. Like sometimes that matters but you never really know how that stuff like that is gonna play out with numbers and what people see as the biggest threats.

To me the bigger thing is you always have to be conscious about how the rest of the tribe perceives you or the game. I think that's a problem David had in the past and a big part of "Zeking it". You make a big move and take down a big target early you stand out. At this stage of the game you don't have to really care about the tribe but you should at least pretend to. Making everyone aware that you're playing hard to win makes you a threat. Even something like Aubry playing just a little too aggressively makes her standout from everyone else dancing.

And a big move tends to start knocking down dominoes of other big moves. If its a big tribe majority move and not something pushed hard by one player maybe it doesn't play out that way. But you're still jump starting the game very early. Its a benefit to play team player and keep the game simple early on. You can be thinking ahead and figuring out how to win but you want to keep everyone else's heads out of that mindset if you can. So take out the guy who the tribe thinks is a weak link, no one has to think too hard about it.

Sadly Wardouche seemed to have the right idea about that. He might be smart. That would suck. Although I guess by my philosophy he shouldn't have tried to rock the boat at all by shifting the target from Wendy to Keith.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Keith just spent a reaaaaaaaaally long time overthinking the question and they wanted to properly convey how annoying that was like Christian's Immunity filibuster.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh yeah, I only meant "annoying" to Alec. It was amazing TV.

I was just joking that the next episode will start with Keith going "Ohgodohjesusohgodohjesus" as the sun comes up or something.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Some day I have to rewatch that season because I'm pretty sure I absolutely hated that guy when I binged through.

edit: Then again the case for him is basically "Chris snapped and became a sociopathic evil serial killer in a great revenge tale" and i generally hate revenge movies. So I don't imagine I'd like him more on a rewatch. But maybe I'd respect him more.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Mar 3, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tribe swaps theoretically bust up dominant, boring tribes like people were expressing about Joe/Aubry's tribe and create more interaction with players which make loyal pagonging majority alliances less likely and more interpersonal reasons for people to flip. It doesn't always work out and I imagine people would be tempted to say the pagonging majority alliances days are over, but that kind of feels to me like "we introduced the Voting Act to stop bad stuff and it worked so now we don't need it".

I'm sure there was a lighter metaphor I could have used but my head hurts and I'm drawing a total blank.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

You gotta love a pre-jury episode that has completely crazy game play but eliminates a completely invisible player.

I'm torn on David. I think it was way too aggressive to target Wentworth so early but he made the right call shifting to Chris and keeping things calm. That could have gone REALLY badly if Chris had given up more than he did, as Rick noted. So placate Wentworth and Wardog and move on. David's never not been a smart guy, its just a question of if he can pick his shots right.

I assume Victoria got TV time last week because she was funny mocking Aubry and she got TV time this week because it was funny watching her poo poo talk Joe while he's standing 5 feet away. I don't know that it says anything about her game, although the latter certainly isn't a good sign.

Also YAY EXTENDED WHALE TRANSITION!

Waiting on preview, but I wonder if Kelley loses her marbles or engages in an epic season of revenge.

She's got this look in her eyes...

Wentworth looks like she came into this one with a lot of veteran, "my time" tude and is gonna blow up hard. At least that's the vibe I'm getting. Making an enemies list in Week 3 is a bad sign.

As a female who likes dudes sexually, I really need to know:

Is it just me and my poor taste, or is Wendy's not the single best swimsuit in those OP cast photos?

I appreciate that it seems to match with the aqua shoes and Wendy clearly put a LOT of thought into the perfect Survivor outfit. Wendy is nuts and amazing.

"Mark my words. If you're a vegetarian outside this game I will be your friend. But the minute I find out you had one piece of meat in your belly, don't talk to me again. She's off her rocker."
- A guy who calls himself Wardog

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Hmm I think some people should be glad this secret scene didn't make the cut for the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HVI7q1-Oo

I was definitely getting bad "cool kid" vibes off of Wentworth, Wardog, and Co so that doesn't surprise me very much. Makes me a little sad since I like Wentworth but like I said I get the vibe she's come into this season with a bit of a chip on her soldier/veteran bravado. Wendy's probably gonna do more stuff like the stealing the flint or thinking of releasing the chickens to merit some bad feelings but its clearly coming absent that stuff.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Aubry, David, and Wentworth seem like they could combust really easy. Joe would probably go with the flow and I imagine if its him and Aubry with one of David or Wentworth it could maybe work. But if David finds himself on a tribe of 5 with Wentworth, Aubry/Joe, and 2 newbs it seems like his opportunity to take her out. Unless the newbs are Wardog and Lauren.

Oh Lord, BB20 Kaitlyn crashed RHAP Know It Alls. At Rob's house. You non BB fans have no idea how in character and funny and scary this is.

"I did not break into anyone's house. I was invited. She left the door open. It was that easy."

Chills.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Joe would probably go with anyone who gives him a safe path. He's obviously playing scared and he's never been a gamebot like the others. Aubry would probably take the path of least resistance but she's got that potential to overplay in her, especially now that she's got some security with the idol. Wentworth is a tough call. If she was there with 2 vets and 2 newbies she isn't good with I could see her taking it. But if she was with Wardog or Lauren or someone else she feels comfortable with I could see it going different. And she's just giving me real "alpha overconfident" vibes.

But yeah, David seems like the one itching to take a shot. If we trust what he's said it would only make sense to take a shot at Wentworth and I could see him doing the same with Joe and Aubry.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He's actually seemed kind of rational and competent as a player. I mean he's clearly got an ego and I think its very questionable that he seems so loyal to Wentworth who probably views him as a shield. But sadly I don't think he's an idiot.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

freeman posted:

People would probably view Wardog a lot more positively if he wasn't "Wardog".

I say with complete honesty and lack of shame that the ONLY reason I dislike the guy is because of his name. I mean other reasons are starting to maybe surface but the second I saw "Wardog" on the screen I knew who I was rooting against.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I mean in fairness its not the name its that he chose it for himself. If his parents named in Wardog... well I'd still question why he hadn't changed it. But he's just a person who made the conscious decision to make the first impression he gives to people "My name is Wardog." And well... mission accomplished.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think the "she's not a vegetarian" thing was really stupid and obnoxious because like... its entirely possible that someone can go their whole life eating meat and then when posed with the prospect of killing, cooking, and eating a live animal has a change of heart. I'm not a vegetarian so I'm not taking a moral stance on that, but like people change and even if she wasn't a vegetarian post show I can understand why someone would be uncomfortable with that act. Hell, I love meat and I have no idea if I could kill a live animal to eat. I've never been put in that position and don't know how I'd respond.

That being said, Wendy's obviously doing stuff with the flint and chickens that give people good reason to dislike her. I think I'd probably react to her the way David and Not Subway Guy are, with a kind of bemusement and acceptance. But its totally understandable that someone would be upset if they knew she stole their flint.

But like... that's not really why they are upset. Wentworth's clearly personalizing the votes against her and stuff like mocking her sprained ankle is just bully nonsense.

Wendy's a curious and complicated person and her tribe mates' reactions to her are equally complicated.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, the whole group just feels dysfunctional to me. Like Wendy doesn't seem especially shy or self ostracizing or overly annoying. Maybe we're missing a lot but if she's feeling isolated and left out some of that has to fall on the rest of the tribe. And David's comments seem to back up the idea that there's a high school bullying aspect to it and he wants to go against that idea and just treat Wendy decently. And to some extent you gotta think Wendy doesn't do poo poo like stealing flint or considering releasing the chickens if she's more invested in the tribe and doesn't feel like an outsider.

Or who knows, maybe Wendy is a terror and the TV edit is just being kind? But David's stuff seems to support the more nuanced take. And Not Jared seems to be in the same basic place.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh, i don't think anyone's saying Wentworth and Wardog are the new Colton or Corinne or that guy who told Shirin her mom put her up for adoption because she sucked or something. Its just an unfortunate and not fun thing to watch.

And its probably going to be a polarizing topic since Wendy's doing things that warrant negative feelings towards her and Wentworth came in with a big fanbase. Then again, maybe Wendy ends up on a tribe with Joe, David, and a bunch of people who love her, they dominate, and this never comes up again. Who knows?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Haven't we established awhile ago that they don't really cast for the themes but tend to just make the themes up after and force people into the categories? Obviously Wentworth wasn't cast JUST because they wanted a hot lady but it also stands to reason that when deciding which returnees to bring in they said "make sure you get a couple of hot people." It IS tv.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I kind of feel like she's spent her entire Survivor existence kind of pissed off. I'm sure she's a perfectly pleasant person but like her introduction to us was her trying to manage her dad loving up her game by criticizing other parents' kids and then her big moment was basically everyone on the island throwing a vote at her.

I feel like she kind of came into this season with a chip on her shoulder, but I don't totally blame her.

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Well 'make sure you get hot people' is pretty representative of their entire casting strategy in general, especially for women. You don't see many unattractive women on Survivor, although I suppose you don't see very many unattractive women in entertainment and media in general...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fast Luck posted:

Counterpoint: That Secret Scene of her and Wardog laughing their asses off at the young woman with a visibly bruised ankle

I mean, I definitely think that was a lovely, rear end in a top hat, bullying thing and I've said I think Wentworth is playing with an attitude/chip and headed towards a villainous downfall.

I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt that its stress and the game bringing out the worst in people because like, whatever. Its comforting to think people are basically decent when it doesn't cost anything to give them the benefit of the doubt and she seemed perfectly decent the first two times and whatever, I was trying to make a point that I wasn't saying she's a misanthrope or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, its totally fair to criticize Wendy for sabotaging the tribe's food or fire. I won't defend her on that. But the "she's not even really a vegetarian, she's just expressing these ideas when face with actually slaughtering an animal for quite possibly the first time in her life" seems silly. Lots of people get to that point because of some experience or moment. I don't think Wendy's "vegetarianism" would be more legitimate if she had come to it off the island from a movie or news story or something as opposed to being face to face with a living creature. And I don't think she has to be a vegetarian to just be super uncomfortable slaughtering and killing a living creature. I love meat but I've also never hunted, farmed, or fished and have an aversion to killing stuff so I don't know how i'd react in that situation.

But again, that's separate from her actions.

Poque posted:

not sure why people are down on the season, i personally love the ten minutes per episode we get dedicated to reem saying "this sucks, man" over and over #TEEMREEM

Hasn't it been more like 90 seconds?

I'm really enjoying this season. Its not an all timer or anything but its 3 episodes in and we already got a decent blindside and I'm invested in a bunch of newbies and remember their names.