Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
https://i.imgur.com/cjyxwM4.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I got my space. You got yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGns_QEUPTw

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
which cat am i looking at here?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

lol but seriously I posted:

which cat do you see?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The creepy one watching the two that fail miserably at sharing the sexual event.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

pixaal posted:

The creepy one watching the two that fail miserably at sharing the sexual event.

how interesting

jots notes

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
I have too many overdue cats to check put another right now

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

1gnoirents posted:

which cat do you see?

well there is the one that is clearly an analogue for my entire relationship history, the one that represents my work life, the one that is the cat manifestation of my impotence in the face of larger events beyond my control and the stealth 4th cat which is my id or ego however that works

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Isn't there a forum rule against homegrown?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

well there is the one that is clearly an analogue for my entire relationship history, the one that represents my work life, the one that is the cat manifestation of my impotence in the face of larger events beyond my control and the stealth 4th cat which is my id or ego however that works

very insightful

but what if I told you there were no cats, its just a faint image that says "you're deepest desire's"

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

1gnoirents posted:

very insightful

but what if I told you there were no cats, its just a faint image that says "you're deepest desire's"

i need help

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
no wait, i need cats

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

my work here is done

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I dont like cats
but my wife has one
so now I like cats.
:(

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I like the one with the two wasps loving better.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
thread delivers

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Can you tell me about your micro penis, OP?

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

The Bananana posted:

I dont like cats
but my wife has one
so now I like cats.
:(

Having cats is fun. While mine are fixed and won't gently caress in a tree, they still fall off of poo poo often enough to be in stark contast to their usual poise and grace. Comedic gold.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Psych 101. That's some good poo poo.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
no the big cat represents capital, the white one labour. the one watching is govt allowing it all to occur, and the branch is our fragile economy wobbling under weight of industrialised wealth extraction.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

that cat knows how to gently caress

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i myself tried to perform the italian chandelier with a lady with similar results

e: (what would compel someone to take a joke sex act i made up on gamefaqs ages ago and put it on urban dictionary with a made up description)

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Feb 15, 2019

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i once tried to gently caress my first girlfriend out in the woods but my dog (he was a good boy) got all nosy so we transitioned to a rickety old deer stand and that tree really shouldn't have been subjected to that level of constructive interference

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

The Protagonist posted:

i once tried to gently caress my first girlfriend out in the woods but my dog (he was a good boy) got all nosy so we transitioned to a rickety old deer stand and that tree really shouldn't have been subjected to that level of constructive interference

Why on earth did you bring your dog to this in the first place?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

The Bananana posted:

that cat knows how to gently caress

id say he clearly needs practice

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos

redm posted:

id say he clearly needs practice

A for effort

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Space Race Riot posted:

Good boy probably just followed the smell.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
wow theyre such majestic animals- something some people believe

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

the whole point of keeping cats as pets is so that you can laugh at them when they gently caress up

dogs are mans best friend, cats are mans best frienemy

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Cool.

Hang loose, OP.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
that’s the only pussy op ever sees

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Space Race Riot posted:

yeah you try and keep a country dog from going on a walk with you, you monSTER

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

The Protagonist posted:

yeah you try and keep a country dog from going on a walk with you, you monSTER
:3: This is why I love country dogs. They just acompany you everywhere no matter how far you roam.
Growing up my grandparents had 2 Springer spaniels that were so loyal and would follow me through fields and forests for hours. When an abandoned kitten was found and they decided to raise him, he grew up alongside the two very energetic spaniels and practically learned everything from them.

So after a while even the cat used to come chasing me through the fields with the spaniels. It was strange seeing him destroyed in mud, acting like a dog.
Wish I had pictures of him but that was a long time ago. A very good cat!:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
Lol that dumbass wanted to do it on a branch.

What happened to the animal does thing thread series?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

im the third cat

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Statutory Ape posted:

im the third cat

This post changes in meaning depending on where you start counting.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

:3: This is why I love country dogs. They just acompany you everywhere no matter how far you roam.

they're basically defensive satellites. Sam would always sit right heel to me anti-parallel whenever I took a piss, and I got in the habit of doing the same for him every time. Just two bros watchin' each others rear end when you gotta take a slash.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

That Robot posted:

What happened to the animal does thing thread series?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Statutory Ape posted:

im the third cat

There are FOUR lights cats