Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
Aaand with this episode I've become an anime only since I stopped reading the manga more or less at this point and they reshuffled things a lot. Didn't expect that.

After episode 3 I thought that maybe, since Neverland is mostly mystery and horror, they decided to troll manga readers and sweep the rug from under their feet. I'm curious to see how it turns out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
The episode this week is a recap apparently. I'm starting to wonder how bumpy the production of this season was/is.

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
At first I thought it's a shame they just got Norman recite all the events, but he ends up being almost an antagonistic figure by the end of the episode, I'm curious if they'll resolve it quickly next episode or if something more'll come of it. And if that's the case, then having Norman tell his story kinda works because the audience is as unsure as Emma and Ray of what he's real deal is.

I might be too optimistic but I'm still giving this show a chance. I can always read the manga later