Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

So I know I'm super late to this but I just started playing Hollow Knight a little over a week ago and finally got around to beating it. Fantastic game.

Anyway can you guys go ahead and tell Team Cherry they can go ahead and release silksong tomorrow? I appreciate them waiting for me to catch up and I'm ready for the sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

God drat it. Okay, hang on. Give me a few more days.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Someone leak it so we can play it on switch emulators.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I hope when team cherry's great great grandchildren finish making silksong sometime in 2077 they have a tunnel at the bottom that inexplicably leads to the abyss level that didn't get funded on the old kickstarter.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

The game after silksong should let you play as a bee. Bees are a top five bug for sure.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

There's only two video games in the whole world I want to play and the developers of both are intentionally choosing to refuse to give me the games right now.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I've decided to develop a crippling drug addiction over this. Feel free to offer suggestions for the best ones.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Thanks I'll try both. Hopefully all my new problems will makes the time waiting for games just fly right by.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

please these people need silksong so bad.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

silksong plz

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I've look deep into my heart and decided actually crunch culture is good. Someone Buy Silksong and Deltarune and grind 10000 computer touchers into dust for me.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I want these games out by next week or I'll be weirdly passive aggressive and whiny about it online.

Edit hang on tumblr had a a perfect picture for this situation give me a second.

Whitenoise Poster fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Aug 16, 2023

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Silksong is hidden somewhere in Deltarune chapters 3, 4, or 5. Those chapters are in turn hidden in the pc port of Bloodborn.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

If my hours of lore video watching taught me anything is that, well actually it's not 100% clear or consistent.

But the most likely thing is that specifically all the generic bug people started as and become mindless away from Pale King Power. Like all the first areas husk type dudes or the city of tears residence. Most of the bug people that have a very obvious species (and the moss/grass guys who have their own separate deal) seem to naturally have intelligence of their own. Like mantises, spiders, ants, bees, moths ect.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I like achievements that's just the normal progression stuff so you can look it up on steam and see 57% of people who owned the game never even turned it on to see the main menu or got to the first boss/level.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-UHoL4GQlU

they should have an achievement for doing this.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

With an established pattern of indie devs making one good game and then immediately taking over 50 years to make their second game I think the government should step in and make a law that forces indies over a certain level of success to sell themselves to some random AAA factory that can pump out yearly or bi yearly sequels.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I wish there was more than two video games in the world. I'm tired of waiting for them.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Cactus posted:

Not long to go now I reckon. Are we all ready?

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Gonna get a bunch of dudes who barely know what they are doing together and make Silksong but with guns and survival crafting.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Looking forward to getting excited about the copyright date changing to 2025 a year from now with you guys.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I think we should do riots every time silksong no shows its been a while since we had some fun riots and I feel this is as good excuse as any.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

About to become the most annoying person in this thread.

I'm mostly looking forward to the lore videos that will come out after the game does.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

ColdPie posted:

This post is really bad, imo

I disagree.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I think to really rub it in one or more of these hollowknight clones should release an entire sequel before Silksong comes out some time in 2035.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I watched the videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Yeah, Team Cherry released like an entire trailer for one.