Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I'm a furloughed Team Cherry employee. They haven't worked on the game in months. They're just trying to find new ways to make drugs from Vegemite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I understand that there is a promise. And it has been made.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Guacamelee did that and it works both as a joke and as a power.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Hollow Knight: Silksong will have hats.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I believe in Zote the Mighty.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Team Cherry told me they’ll only release Silksong if poster cactus apologizes for being rude.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

DA

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

SkeletonHero posted:

It rules because my wife loved Ori 1 but isn't great at games and bought me Ori 2 so she could experience it vicariously and by the end of it she was in tears cutting every session short to go take a depression nap. To this day she calls it "the betrayal game."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9uylCx5k7U

limmy and the will o' the chat

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
knight_clown.png

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
brutal that most of the team cherry marketing guy's twitter is retweeting crowsworn stuff

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
There will be a 4x minigame in Hollow Knight Silksong

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Certainly with the Godmaster stuff, imo there's too much, but I just think boss refights are a little whatever. Boss fights are fun in the context of where they are in the story and the tools you have at the time; fighting them at the end in a boss rush isn't for me. Your Uncle Dracula, just don't play it! But there's content and story locked behind it and my little brain hates being denied it even if I can just see it on line.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

tithin posted:

Everyone see the news?

is this real

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Zote

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

goblin week posted:

Miyazaki's "bad boss" is bed of chaos, Midir, and ulcerated tree spirits; while team B's "bad boss" is like. Magus and the congregation. Yet another win

You’re right. Dark Souls 2 fans always appreciated here. Bapanada of the curse

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
The worst boss is flukemarm. I get distracted by her many orifices.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Getting a lot of ace attorney vibes from this play

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
bap
ana
da

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
We need to know what Shaun knows, and when he knew it.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

NoMas posted:

why are there so many posts in this dead games thread

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Martman posted:

yeah it doesn't even do Hornet's patented Hornet Dance

What’s that look like

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
In pikmin 4 you kill the elderbug

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Precept 52: do not cum

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Silksong 2: Grangus’ Story

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
can we get a hat wobble on hornet

Nioh 2 is a good game.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Have faith. The promise has been made.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
John Riccatelli claims another

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

EightFlyingCars posted:

guaranteed i'm not the first person to say it but uh, wow, godmaster really wants a lot from me at the end of it huh

Yeah. It’s a little excessive. I understand wanting to extend playtime but it’s already a lengthy game. Stuffing weird lore and an ending behind this pretty extreme and grindy task is a big ask. I guess the Path of Pain already shows they’re willing to put questionable payoffs behind a lot of suffering but… just a little weird. Bapanada

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Hoooo. Bapanada

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah, kinda. The Pale King's been what gives the local bugs higher intelligence -- not intelligence, period. If it was otherwise, he wouldn't have those "Higher Beings, these words are for you alone" messages in the edges of the Kingdom -- they're intended to be read by something foreign that's already somewhat smart. And even dead, he still keeps it going through his "beacon". We also know that there are intelligent bugs outside of the Kingdom, it's just kind of tough to keep yourself thinking about stuff other than survival when away from these "beacons." Quirrell suggests as much, and the existence of Farloom having people who talk, who were intelligent enough to capture Hornet underlines it.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Wario wouldn’t lie to me. Silksong Halloween 2023

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
i only want this thread to update when theres serious silksong info

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
The novel coronavirus? Yeah, I sure got a lot of novel reading done when I was stuck at home!!

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Like a shark.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

https://i.imgur.com/tcWvapA.gifv

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
The promise has been made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
In numerology, 12/7/2023 is 8, which is an unlucky number. I fear we may not get the news we want today.