Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I bought this show because I make poor decisions and nothing will beat Mark Henry in that shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I think we need to give WWE credit.

Rondy Rousey was the biggest sports star on the planet a few years ago and they made her into garbage within several appearances. That's a gift.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

My only hope for this match is that it sucks and no one dies. Like I literally hope no one does anything dumb that they can't do.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Shima Honnou posted:

they will and they'll do it for like a total of 5 people cheering for it

Sasha Banks and Nia Jax in an elimination chamber match with a dozen people. Good lord.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Well, I think everyone is doing their best and this is the best you could expect putting these people in this situation.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

If this goes 40 minutes or something I'm jumping out my window.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

This was a terrible idea on paper. Why!?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

So... are pads on the outside a new thing for the elimination chamber or just for the girls?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Had them for a few years I think

My bad. Haven't watched a lot of WWE recently. Safe for the workers but kinda takes a lot a of the threat away from an already pretty lame concept.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Your Taint posted:

I thought it started at 7 central had to give my kids a bath YOURE NOT BETTER THAN ME!!

We're all watching Elimination Chamber 2019. We all suck equally.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

The last 2 minutes of that 40 minute clusterfuck were pretty good.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Cavauro posted:

that match was very long

Zero reason that should have been an elimination chamber match or not just a cool tournament that lead to a two on two match. That was a loving mess.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

One team is dedicated to a wrestler's unborn child and his tag team partner is the promoter's son who the promoter hates. The other team has a member that got caught drunk driving and tried to fight with a cop a few days ago.

This match could really go either way.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I know I'm an old school wrestling fan, but I just realized, there's not a match on this loving card which is just two dudes fighting each other. Not a single match where just two dudes are in a one on one match.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Phenix Rising posted:

I mean, they're not dudes but there's Ronda/Ruby.

Which obviously Lynch will run in and destroy. I mean I get it, I guess, but man.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Silly Burrito posted:

You JUST finished watching a Shane-O-Mac match.

It's embarrassing Shane is in there but coast to coast is impressive and jumping off the top rope to the table is impressive. If he's taking a spot for no reason at least he brings balls. He ain't an athlete or good, but being 40+ years old and hitting coast to coast is pretty nuts. I'll give him that.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

lol, what was that?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Wait, is this going an hour and a half?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Maybe I've lost my mind, but WWE ppv shows go from 5 to 8 pacific time, right?

So we have like a hour and a half to go?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Aphrodite posted:

They just run until whenever now that it’s all network.

Sure, but this seems to be aiming to end super early. Which is fine, I want to go to bed. Best gift WWE has given me in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

CarlCX posted:

man, just this once, do the thing.

I'M VINCE MCMAHON GODDAMNIT!