Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
I'm going to be unemployed in July.

I've been teaching English in Asia for about two years now. A common refuge for college grads who either wanna "find themselves" on Daddy's dime, or don't do well with girls back home and come out here to gently caress some Asian strange, or want to fool themselves into being "real" educators while singing "Old McDonald" at 9am on a Sunday at a Happy Giraffe franchise.

Still, I'm going back to school to get a credential and try my hand at international schools. In the meantime, I look forward to filling out online applications three times over due to bullshit algorithms, getting my resume trashed for daring to be born a non-white, fist fighting with 5 other people for the same few McJobs in town, or my Dad spouting Boomer advice with a Mexican immigrant twist ("Look, thousands of immigrants come every day and they all have jobs. gently caress the recession, you're just making excuses.").

Okuteru has issued a correction as of 22:11 on Jun 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU