Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gitro
May 29, 2013
I'd really like to just be able to put 'i've worked 5+ years at a job I don't particularly like handling literal poo poo while studying to get into this field that pays at least $10hr more, I know I didn't magically graduate with 2years of experience but hire me literally anywhere and I will probably work at least that long and be thankful' on my resume but somehow i don't think that would work.

Give it time though I might try it this loving sucks and I hate it but hey, at least I'm not unemployed as well.

Went to interview, referees contacted, had to provide like extra info and I was cautiously optimistic because hey, if they're going to the effort it means I'm in with a chance, right? Hear back a few weeks later that nope, 'we wanted more detail in the interview'. the interview was a month ago why did you even bother contacting my referees then

Gitro has issued a correction as of 08:01 on Mar 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU