Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
I work 'skilled trades' and I was being paid ten bucks an hour, illegally on a 1099 and being forced to work unpaid overtime with zero job security and constant sexual harassment and abuse. I threw away 90% of my poo poo and packed the rest into a car and went somewhere with strong unions and now i make triple that plus overtime on w-2s. I'm a freelancer but I have more job security than most people I know because I'm booked out two or three months in advance.

And I'm not even in the union. Those guys are pulling down like 60/hr to nap most days it's some real #goals poo poo.

Go somewhere where there are unions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU